Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MP Loot's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Loot's

This is an suggestion only, but there are in MP Dungeons, several gap between players, (net problems or slower computers).

My suggestion is auto pick up loots and not manual pick up, it's the best way all players don't lose any loot.
    Last edited by R22477118; 11-06-2012, 06:54 AM.

Originally posted by R22477118 View Post
    This is an suggestion only, but there are in MP Dungeons, several gap between players, (net problems or slower computers).

My suggestion is auto pick up loots and not manual pick up, it's the best way all players don't lose any loot.
    suggested before
    +1 for now
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

If all games have auto loot, afk, auto hunt auto harvest... Auto astral... Auto... Then what u gona do now? Lolz
      Wake...
      Live...
      Sleep... Thats life
      Game: wartune Game:crystal saga
      IgN: Carlo Ign: coming
      Job: Mage Job: to follow
      Server: S35 Server: to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Sikkaturuk View Post
        If all games have auto loot, afk, auto hunt auto harvest... Auto astral... Auto... Then what u gona do now? Lolz
        there is no auto harvest

also he is only meaning it for the MP dungeon

the reason is when u lag during MP dungeon ur team mates tend to leave u and u might not pick up the loot

so all he suggests is a auto loot so out work doesn't go unrewarded
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I agree with this. Big problem missing out on crystaloids and other important pieces of gear as a result.

Comment

++1 i agree with this ... sometime i always lose my connection then i come back no loots for me .... to sad to continues mp... :P

Comment

Working...
            X