Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Engulfing old sylphs into new sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engulfing old sylphs into new sylphs

I have an EVE (electro) sylph that has accrued the highest experience and I recently earned a Hercules (electro) sylph. I tried to have the Hercules sylph engulf the Eve sylph and it wouldn't allow me because it said that my Eve sylph was already participating in the Sylph Arena. How do I pull my out my sylphs from the arena so that I can perform the engulfing with my newest sylphs (without losing all the experience points)?

As the message told you, remove your eve from your sylph arena party, if you don't know how to do that someone will for sure tell you how to do. Remember that if you used sep/mahra on your eve engulf won't give you those back or give them to your hercules, engul just feed half of the experience you got on your eve into your hercules.

Comment

Just a side note on that, when you engulf, you can spend 50 bbs to get the full xp of the sylph you are using up, and that's really worth it if it's something you're not going to be bringing into tok, spire, mpd, etc.

To change which sylphs are in arena, just go to arena, and click the Formation button.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109732289 View Post
        I have an EVE (electro) sylph that has accrued the highest experience and I recently earned a Hercules (electro) sylph. I tried to have the Hercules sylph engulf the Eve sylph and it wouldn't allow me because it said that my Eve sylph was already participating in the Sylph Arena. How do I pull my out my sylphs from the arena so that I can perform the engulfing with my newest sylphs (without losing all the experience points)?
        All you need to do is go to the sylph arena, and pull it up. Bottom right has formation, clicking that will give you the active team. To add/remove a member of the team just drag them off or onto the field.

Good Luck with your new Hercules!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X