Is r2 stupid or just that DUMB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is r2 stupid or just that DUMB

So if you don't want me to recharge and take my money I guess that's fine . Here my problem all other people can recharge and your Cupcake me over letting them get ahead even more. So (A) Do I say your breach of ur rules by making game unplayable the way I want to and are subject to full refund ? Or (B) do you Cupcake and fix the issue that every 2 months or so seems to keep happening? I prefer you fix very fast so I can get on with gaming .
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2015, 07:29 AM. Reason: Language... again...

I take it this is in regard to the "single payment gift~ recharge certain amount of balens and be rewarded etc ?

Comment

Ya why should all other big spenders get to buy and I cant. Hmm cuz there special and im not I guess or am I not spending enough that I was taken off white list again? Or is r2 just playing favorites with Kabam again? Or the best one r2 is full of Cupcake .... cant swear or might get yell at..
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2015, 07:29 AM.

Comment

whats the difference between stupid and dumb anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          whats the difference between stupid and dumb anyway?
          dorkstorm is stupid
          his values are dumb
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            dorkstorm is stupid
            his values are dumb
            How has the game become unplayable just because Dorkstorm is crying about the recharge packs?

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
              So if you don't want me to recharge and take my money I guess that's fine . Here my problem all other people can recharge and your Cupcake me over letting them get ahead even more. So (A) Do I say your breach of ur rules by making game unplayable the way I want to and are subject to full refund ? Or (B) do you Cupcake and fix the issue that every 2 months or so seems to keep happening? I prefer you fix very fast so I can get on with gaming .
              I assume you're using doing payment thru playspan. They limit to $500 per week. You have to use PayPal direct payment from the store.r2games.com page to make sure you're not being affected by arbitrary limits not imposed by your own bank / cc.

Though I don't know why people are spending $1,000 here. You all know, just like with the 1st evolve, that these items are going to be in exchanges down the road and you'll be able to do your 2nd evolve for free, or at least at a greatly reduced cost, in like 4 months.

Is getting a small 10k BR boost and a DR Passive on your Pet that everyone else will have down the road as well really worth $1,000 out of pocket?

I don't get how people keep spending like they do. I see people in Sylph Arena today with two Evolved pets - usually an evo Herc and evo Gaia. That's insane. That's 2-grand worth of recharges for what?! I just don't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                They must be both, just last week I was charged for VIP without my consent and my account was banned 5 months ago.
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  Though I don't know why people are spending $1,000 here. You all know, just like with the 1st evolve, that these items are going to be in exchanges down the road and you'll be able to do your 2nd evolve for free, or at least at a greatly reduced cost, in like 4 months.

Is getting a small 10k BR boost and a DR Passive on your Pet that everyone else will have down the road as well really worth $1,000 out of pocket?

I don't get how people keep spending like they do. I see people in Sylph Arena today with two Evolved pets - usually an evo Herc and evo Gaia. That's insane. That's 2-grand worth of recharges for what?! I just don't get it...
                  Yes and no. The items and such are bonuses. If you are going to spend a grand more on this game before you quit, makes sense to lump recharge now and get bonus stuff instead of recharging a hundred each month for the next ten months or whatever. Yeah...you're still sinking a grand into the game, which is a lot.

Besides, if div stones work like shards did, it's going to cost hundreds to get them in the next 6 months. Spend hundreds later (or ostensibly get lucky in events and get it for drastically less/free), or put a grand on your account now and get them for "free".

I did the recharge. Ostensibly, this large lump one will replace any recharges I may have done for the next year. At the end of the day though, I wanted it and can afford it. There's a couple reasons for how people rationalize it, hehe.

Comment

Recharge events are a lot more "sensible" than spenders, easily enough especially for someone that's going to spend the balens one way or another.
                    One guy on my server has Zeus and 2* Hecate now

Comment

yeah dark dont use playspan they literally locked my bank account once and forced to me go into the bank in person to unlock it. I have never had a problem using paypal

though the most ive ever done is one day is 400
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        Yes and no. The items and such are bonuses. If you are going to spend a grand more on this game before you quit, makes sense to lump recharge now and get bonus stuff instead of recharging a hundred each month for the next ten months or whatever. Yeah...you're still sinking a grand into the game, which is a lot.

Besides, if div stones work like shards did, it's going to cost hundreds to get them in the next 6 months. Spend hundreds later (or ostensibly get lucky in events and get it for drastically less/free), or put a grand on your account now and get them for "free".

I did the recharge. Ostensibly, this large lump one will replace any recharges I may have done for the next year. At the end of the day though, I wanted it and can afford it. There's a couple reasons for how people rationalize it, hehe.
                        I actually followed you advice. I generally was a $100 / mo contributor, figured I'd drop the K and get my balens for 2015 all at once. Nice having the 2nd Dark Evolve. Now I just need to be conservative with my Balens, because it's easy to look at the 99,000 Balens I have now and think, "Oh, I can drop some on will crystal chests" or "oh, I can get some of those truncheons."

Stop the madness!

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                          I assume you're using doing payment thru playspan. They limit to $500 per week. You have to use PayPal direct payment from the store.r2games.com page to make sure you're not being affected by arbitrary limits not imposed by your own bank / cc.

come on guys, recharge event is totally different from spender event. you don't need to spend the balens to get the bonus items so recharge event always a super bonus, unlike the spender event where you actually have to spend balens to receive bonus items. so no u don't need to spend the 2k you recharged for the 2 evolved sylphs.

Comment

I tried playspan once, and after a good dozen or so issues, I went with moneybookers instead. Never had an issue with them.
                            Name: Phoenixia
                            Server: R2 S-319
                            Class: Mage
                            BR: 911k
                            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                            X