Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to increase VIP level with free VIPcards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to increase VIP level with free VIPcards?

Finally i'm lvl30 fishing, so... which is the best way to use VIPcards to gain 10 vip points each day?
    someone told me "use them and log off" of course, but how many?
    i see 3 possible options:
    1- we have to be VIP at 5.00
    2- we have to be VIP at 3.00 (when ranking is taken)
    3- we have to be VIP when we log off. About this, i tried to use only 1 VIPcard and got no growpoints, but i noticed that the true log off happens after about an hour we closed wartune: try to enter in a dungeon like sylph atoll, close wartune, login after half hour, we are still in atoll. So maybe if we use 2 VIPcards, close wartune and never login again till 5.00, could be enough to get growpoints?

Please write your experience to avoid me too many tries, ty

This is one of those questions that going to get nerfed if ever get an answer in here..
    I've never done this, so I have to ask what's the point for logging off? That's for BR ranking has nothing to do with VIP.
    If I'm not mistaken, VIP daily points comes from "Increasing VIP devotion" quest.
    So you leave 1 devo to do at 4:55 then do devo again at 5:05, it's doable with 1h card.
    BUT there's a catch, daily vip points degrades over time, so Im not sure it's worth doing/trouble.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

error: unable to abuse
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

I think right the opposite: everyday more players will reach lvl30 fishing and will be interested.
        the point for log off is to sleep in night, i can't be online at 5.00 or 3.00 sorry
        VIP devotion quest gives only 10 vip token, no? and i have never done that quest, because it says "reach 20 devotion", but everytime i used my VIPcard i was always over 40dev and couldn't complete it
        On my server, some free players with lvl30 fish are increasing VIP level, to gain dimensions slots and stuff, but i got confused answers about how to use VIP cards and how many.
        Last edited by Lynn87; 03-28-2015, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Heya,
          Tried once before 5.00 and used 2 cards and didn't get any VIP point(s).

I dont think we can up our VIP level with these 1hour cards
          MirajaneCZ
          Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
          80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
          ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
          youtube channel -

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
            I think right the opposite: everyday more players will reach lvl30 fishing and will be interested.
            the point for log off is to sleep in night, i can't be online at 5.00 or 3.00 sorry
            VIP devotion quest gives only 10 vip token, no? and i have never done that quest, because it says "reach 20 devotion", but everytime i used my VIPcard i was always over 40dev and couldn't complete it
            On my server, some free players with lvl30 fish are increasing VIP level, to gain dimensions slots and stuff, but i got confused answers about how to use VIP cards and how many.
            For the VIP Tokens quest, after you activate your card, just finish any daily quest that you can from that devotion list and it'll give you the quest completion o:

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
              For the VIP Tokens quest, after you activate your card, just finish any daily quest that you can from that devotion list and it'll give you the quest completion o:
              For me, I have to refresh after activating the card.

Comment

thanks for sharing the tips and trick.

and now we'll just wait until they "fixed" this.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

step 1. get to lvl 35 fishing
                  step 2. catch at least 12 vip fish per day
                  step 3. use at least 24 1-hour vip cards per day

Comment

there is lvl 35 fish area?
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                      there is lvl 35 fish area?
                      no new fish, but the reward is increased. at lvl 35 you got 2x1-hour vip/ fish, 4x fashion shard, etc.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X