Fang of Fear:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    its ok to be wrong sometimes, but its not ok to refuse to be right.
    like my teacher once said: "As a teacher, I prefer students with below average intelligence but willing to learn over those who are smart but refused to learn from their mistakes".
    Don't try to lecture them (negged my post even tho I never repped/negged theirs, for correcting their mistake). Trolls gonna troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Don't try to lecture them (negged my post even tho I never repped/negged theirs, for correcting their mistake). Trolls gonna troll.
      I got two red cards for my post, not quite as much as in that BG thread where Arlad made a battlefield tho, but its kinda silly that people rather neg a post then quote it and explain why they neg it.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        I got two red cards for my post, not quite as much as in that BG thread where Arlad made a battlefield tho, but its kinda silly that people rather neg a post then quote it and explain why they neg it.
        Maybe in some tender part of their booty pipe they know how stupid the act is, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Maybe in some tender part of their booty pipe they know how stupid the act is, who knows.
          Oh well, I can't blame people for disagree with me, but I can't (won't anyway prolly) change my opinion based on a anonymous red flag either.

Comment

I got two red cards for my post, not quite as much as in that BG thread where Arlad made a battlefield tho,
            i have bloody history with campers, now i took the campaign against campers as my own crusade.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I got a negative rep on a post with comment "because its you", no matter what i've wrote. But because how rep system works i suspect who made it. Not that it bothers me that much, but you are one of my 2 suspects.

And no, i didnt downvote you, i rarely do, prefer to post my opinion here.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                I got a negative rep on a post with comment "because its you", no matter what i've wrote. But because how rep system works i suspect who made it. Not that it bothers me that much, but you are one of my 2 suspects.

And no, i didnt downvote you, i rarely do, prefer to post my opinion here.
                Lol, no that wasnt me, I can't give you reputation before i spread some around.

Comment

I got a negative rep on a post with comment "because its you".
                  maybe that person is just tsundere towards you
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Since I see differing opinions on this, I have asked a boss. I personally have never played the musical guilds game so I can not personally say yes or no. I have not yet gotten the official word but will keep trying so any doubts can be laid to rest either way, officially. I do know for sure if you purchase developing potions, those will not go anywhere, as for fangs.. the official words still out.
                    seems to me that would be something that they would know off the top of their head.
                    on par with asking a bank teller "hey, bank teller, how many quarters are in a dollar?" "Hold on, I'll get back to you on that"
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

you can get red cards like in soccer?

Comment

maybe that person is just tsundere towards you
                        funny you say that, cause you were my 2nd suspect , not many people here have the rep needed to drop 8 points with 1 downvote

are you tsundere (i heared that for 1st time here, thank god for google) towards me? :P
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

funny you say that, cause you were my 2nd suspect , not many people here have the rep needed to drop 8 points with 1 downvote

are you tsundere (i heared that for 1st time here, thank god for google) towards me? :P
                          no, im just straightly obsessed with you.

Comment

I got a negative rep on a post with comment "because its you", no matter what i've wrote.
                            lmao that's pretty funny. I get negative rep and a wonderful period as the reason why.
                            Last edited by JeffExtreme; 03-30-2015, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                              lmao that's pretty funny. I get negative rep and a wonderful period as the reason why.
                              i downvoted you once recently, and im pretty sure you know which post is that.

Comment

i downvoted you once recently, and im pretty sure you know which post is that.
                                I would guess you were the disappointed one. Not a problem at least you wrote something

Comment

Working...
                                X