Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv0 wings

so i have these Lv0 wings

i have no fcores atm so i cant try anything yet. but i putting L2 and L0 wing on the synth screen and it says poor? so are they treated as 5 fashion cores?>
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

as far as i know lvl0 wings cannot be upgrade (synthetized)..i have ever tried to no avail

Comment

yes thats what i heard too, but i cant try it cuz i have no 5x fcore

but it seems Lv0 wing can be used to upgrade a normal wing, like how fcores function. Im not so sure and my L2 wing might disappear, so i ask here
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Best to equip once to get them in dressing room then use cores to make 5* and sell lv 0.. Unless you dont have wings then they will suit u well till u save up the $ to get them. But lv 0 cant be leveled up
        IGN: Muramasa
        Server: #351 -Snowcrest
        Guild: Saintz
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
        Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

i havent tried synt lvl1+lvl0, lvl2+lvl0 etc but i ever tried lvl0+5fc and lvl0+lvl0 to no avail ( well, i DO hope they upgradeable someday )

Comment

ok, some1 said to me u cant click synthesize if Lv1-9 + Lv0. so just sell them ty
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

You can recycle them for 3 shards i think.

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
                You can recycle them for 3 shards i think.
                5 shards each

Comment

omg i did see that it was recyclable for 5 fshards, then i asked here and forgot about that. Found out that it wasnt useful for synth and forgot about the recycle. Ended up selling it.. easy 5 shards gone.
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

I wish they would make little wings just another skin you could put on...they are really cute.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                      so i have these Lv0 wings

i have no fcores atm so i cant try anything yet. but i putting L2 and L0 wing on the synth screen and it says poor? so are they treated as 5 fashion cores?>
                      Even though they may be recycled though.. they can not be upgraded or synthed up. They can not be made higher wit fashion cores or other little wings. They can though be identified and refined in the dressing room for added stats, albeit small stats.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I just recycle it into fashion shards, 5 FS for 1 lvl0 wing
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                        X