account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account

hi I wonderd can you actually delete an account here because it is a shame that you cant

Open a ticket and pray.

Comment

No, it is not possible to delete an account. If you don't want it anymore, I suggest you change the password to something you cannot possibly remember.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        No, it is not possible to delete an account. If you don't want it anymore, I suggest you change the password to something you cannot possibly remember.
        Ok that's new, someone from r2 (support or the other one) said on kong long ago that if you want to have your account deleted you need to open a ticket and ask them to do that and they might do. Did something change or what?

Comment

leave it alone for 3 months and it will be deleted on the next merge, as long as you have no balens

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            leave it alone for 3 months and it will be deleted on the next merge, as long as you have no balens
            For accounts to be deleted on a merge they have to meet a set of requirements.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:

A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
            Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
            Have no Balens.
            Have no record of ever recharging.
            Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

So I do not think that waiting for a merge will wipe you out.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              Ok that's new, someone from r2 (support or the other one) said on kong long ago that if you want to have your account deleted you need to open a ticket and ask them to do that and they might do. Did something change or what?
              They are incorrect. It has never been possible to have your account deleted, apart from the lvl <12s in a merge; see Mentor Magic's post for that.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Think the option is still there when sending a ticket tho(account deletion or something).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Think the option is still there when sending a ticket tho(account deletion or something).
                  Try selecting it...

Comment

Your account is not your property
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Try selecting it...
                      Oh Just saw it last time I sent a ticket well I guess that's r2 ways of not getting 1000's of "delete me tickets"

Comment

They are incorrect. It has never been possible to have your account deleted, apart from the lvl <12s in a merge; see Mentor Magic's post for that.
                        Good to know. Guess op can ask devs to ban him then, this would keep the toon on the server and he wouldn't be able to login, all happy.

Comment

Working...
                        X