Login Prize question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Still on chinese new year break probably.

Haven't got any answer on my tickets in months lol.
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Considering this has been quite a few days now, I am going to give Dark a nudge when he logs on and see if he or someone else can get a poke on this for you. I am truly sorry for any delays in your ticket
    mmm...ok then..i'll be waiting

Comment

Originally posted by andaresta454 View Post
      Thanks..and how am i supposed to know if the case being acknowledged or no? and being process? coz i have checked my email ( both on this r2 account and my email ) and still no reply
      The replies on your ticket told you the answer to both your questions.

You can check your ticket for replies here.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Thanks, Dark
        the reply is this ( sigh):
        GM: Hello Player. Thank you for submitting you issue report. We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved. We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported. Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! -The R2Games Team

@pietjeprecies : i laugh again reading yur comment lol( this time with more bitterness)

Comment

Working...
        X