Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cloud Adventures - just how random is the dice roll? Don't seem random at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Adventures - just how random is the dice roll? Don't seem random at all

Hi folks

Wow...u won't believe it...today i rolled....1 1 6 1 1....my first 5 rolls..already meant to show i won't reach the end...

total roll for '1' is about 7 to 8 occurence.

how can it be so accurate to roll '1'?

seems % to roll 1 is way higher than a 6.

other than above 6 roll, i think i did not see any 6 anymore.

finishing without spending balens and still have 2-6 spins

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      finishing without spending balens and still have 2-6 spins
      so...? next week u fail in one try without balens!!

Comment

for 2 weeks not finishied cloud adv. always hit first boss , i pray to not get the number on dice, for boss spot, and dice offer me the boss

no1 on my server cant beat bosses at lvl 80 "cuz im lvl80
        still like this, a mage with 265k br top warrior cant win against this boss, not even 1 hp bar on him, seems u need 500k br for it or what?
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

I finished with 4 rolls left

Comment

i've never rolled 6's five times in a row but i've rolled 1's five times in a row - more than once. Maybe it's just bad luck but I doubt it.

Comment

dice does seem to be heavily weighted towards low numbers, unless the system wants you to win that is.

Comment

well guys let's just take a look at our beloved VIP wheel: it never gives you anything of value. it's always the same pattern ( when in reality it's supposed to be random). I guess same principle works here aswell . The luck system on wartune has nothing to do with luck at all, nothing is ever random in this game

Comment

whoa...today CA, i did a 1 roll at least 6 times, and twice i rolled a 2...thats 50% of my available dice rolled for nothing...
                  other rolls around 3 or 4....
                  at end, i got 1 normal dice, and 1 magic dice...need 9 spot to reach end...and yep, u all guessed...my free dice i rolled a....'1'
                  so using my last magic dice of 6 will not even reach the end...
                  bravo...bravo...

Comment

Nobody beats my alt...i had 10 squares or so left,,,and 7 dices left....i thought this was finally a good run

And then,,,i finished with 2 dices left =(

Comment

just lucky yesterday at CA got 3 att left + 1 free spin after finish and got this...
                      no bb spent tobuy dice

Click image for larger version

Name:	bb bejo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	448.9 KB
ID:	1710642

Name:	bejo neh.jpg
Size:	458.3 KB
ID:	1710643

Name:	final.jpg
Size:	491.9 KB
ID:	1710644
                      Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
                        Hi folks

Wow...u won't believe it...today i rolled....1 1 6 1 1....my first 5 rolls..already meant to show i won't reach the end...

total roll for '1' is about 7 to 8 occurence.

how can it be so accurate to roll '1'?

seems % to roll 1 is way higher than a 6.

other than above 6 roll, i think i did not see any 6 anymore.
                        it is all in your head
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

guys... the ViP wheel is even worse...

Comment

its rigged, they flag accounts with bad roll odds. id suppose if your account meets certain conditions like you would be a good prospect to buy balens in the future, they will give you good rolls, tempt you to buy more.

Comment

Last week, I blitzkrieged through the board, picked up 2 magic dice from chests, and cleared it with 5 dice left over. The week before, I got nothing but war flags from chests, but still managed to have 4 regular + 1 magic dice left and 11 spaces to go...and proceeded to roll 1 1 1 1 (so that even rolling a magic die 6 would leave me short, and recent purchases had left me with next to no balens). Coming on the heels of pretty crummy rolls the day before, I was so disgusted and indescribably angry that I came thisclose to ragequitting. So...yeah. My experiences are just the right mixture of close calls, stupefyingly bad luck, and amazing rolls, that I'm satisfied that it's random. Streaky perhaps, as many RNG-dependent things are, but not unfairly weighted for or against the player.
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                              X