Cloud Adventures - just how random is the dice roll? Don't seem random at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    I suppose there are no one who buys it using normal balens because they spend on this and that and the other with their BB? Meh, whatever. Both of you missed my point, and I won't bother even to begin explaining it because you are simply not interested in listening, just wanting to win.
    at first i thought you are just being an ironic, but now you're just being an idiot.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      I suppose there are no one who buys it using normal balens because they spend on this and that and the other with their BB? Meh, whatever. Both of you missed my point, and I won't bother even to begin explaining it because you are simply not interested in listening, just wanting to win.
      Buying dice in CA with bb is pretty much a break-even situation, in the long run. So R2 isn't going to make much money off it. I'm sure there are a few people who have run out of bbs and decided to use real balens, but with all the recharge events that give out tons of bbs lately, that's not a very likely scenario. And at the very most, a player can spend $18 a week on CA, and R2 isn't going to care that much about small amounts like that. Not when big spender events go up to $200 or more every few days.

If you want to see a real R2 scam at work, check out this golden road clothing exchange event.

Comment

Earlier today, I landed 6 squares from the end, with 4 rolls left. I spent 180 balens for a magic dice to save those four rolls. After I finished and did my winning rolls, I realized that i truly hate his game. I proceeded to sell off everything. I spent my last balens on two bullhorns to make nasty comments about the game. I then gave my coords to a friend so he could plunder me while I had 100mil gold. My final bullhorn was "Farewell. And always remember the Wartune motto: Give me more money and shut up."

Farewell.

Comment

Working...
        X