Archer Skill Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Skill Upgrade

I would like to make a request to admin and GM.. Cause In Higher lvl , I've notice that archer become weak specially in Group Arena and Battle Ground..
    Compare to Mage , Mage have good AOE w/ low rage consumption.. I always encounter 3 Mages in Group Arena.. They kill us in just 3 turn combo.. ROF , LIGHTNING BOLT , METEORIC DESTROYER = OWNED.. Yeah they have low def , but we all know they also have heal.. What if you try it in your test server GM's.. 3 ARCHER or 3 KNIGHT VS 3 MAGES.. They owned..

And In terms of SOLO ARENA or BATTLE GROUND.. MAGE w/ 45 set + good astral + lvl 46 KNIGHT TROOP VS Archer w/ 45 SET + good astral + LVL 46 TROOP SAME.. They owned too.. Know why? They can easily wipe troop.. While Archer in 1st turn can just use MULTI- SHOT which shoot 2 random crit strike in enemy and it really sucks because it doesnt add rage.. and 2nd turn ARROW STRIKE (0/ +5 rage or +10 rage if crit) Lucky for us we hit crit.. In that case How can we easily use LUNATIC SHOT ( AOE of ARCHER ) w/ 45 RAGE? Before we earn 45 rages to shoot AOE, MAGES ALREADY WIPED and HP OF MY HERO ALREADY DROP DOWN TO Half HP.. I Hope you get my point. Somebody saying use rune against MAGES.. LOL! We are not rich in voucher just to buy RUNE in shop just to beat the 3 MAGE PARTY.. LOL!

Now GM Here is my request , i hope archer out there support this request..

1.) MUTI SHOT = ( ADD +5 RAGE EVERY TURN ) ( Mayber other feel this skill is really strong because it is always crit , But honesltly only graphics is good.. If you compare it to Rain Of Fire Damge , Its has the same damage.. Only a have a little effect on damage done that makes it strong but honesly not..

2.) LUNATIC SHOT = ( ADD CRIT RATE because in discription it has only 10 crit rate. Not %.. Because Everyone uses a set of trinket that lowers the crit rate they recieve from enemy.. So the + crit rate in the skill already useless) or ( Lower the Rage Consumption of this skill) it really helps in higher lvl Dungeon speacially BADLANDS.. Maybe you are wondering why i compare ARCHERS from MAGES.. They are both Killer and Damager in this Server.. They should be balance in their skills.. Cause i've notice skills of Archer is just good in 1 on 1 combat and Bosses and WB.. Useless AOE SKILL because of high rage w/ low crit rate.. But , DUEL , BG ,GROUP ARENA is ALWAYS 3v3.. So mages owned.. GMs try to notice the skill of archer , ONLY GOT 3 AOE skills w/ 45 , 65, and 100 rages! LOL! We almost dead before shooting that skill..

I'd like to say that there is still a Talents Tab that could further improve the skills. Yes it could further enhance those pesky mages' AoE, but we would have to wait and see what this Talents thing do in the first place to decide.

Comment

The classes are all balanced on all aspects
      including skills
      if R2 gives advantage to archers they should compensate to the other class and
      Archers are weak in defense but they are strong in offense
      but if u put no defense points its obvious ur gonna die

Build ur defense and HP a little
      Power can always be gained via guild skills
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

All you said Hyorinmaru and R21763422 are absolutely correct.. But MAGES ALSO HAVE TALENTS and CAN BUILD UP DEFENSE and HP a LITTLE and INT CAN ALWAYS BE GAINED VIA GUILD SKILLS.. =)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
          All you said Hyorinmaru and R21763422 are absolutely correct.. But MAGES ALSO HAVE TALENTS and CAN BUILD UP DEFENSE and HP a LITTLE and INT CAN ALWAYS BE GAINED VIA GUILD SKILLS.. =)
          that's why the classes are all balanced. Your strength is based on how you make your character and how others build theirs.

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Yup its right no doubt about it Senjuu.. But Like i said , They are not balanced on the SKILL not on damage , defense or anything.. Did you all get it..? In 3 Turn Mages can surely throw 2 AOE SKILLS.. How about Archer? MULTI SHOT? 2 Crit strike damage? With Random Target? Here,this is the only attack archer can do in 3 turn.. 2 MULTI Shot and 1 Arrow Strike = youll get 35 rage?LOL! in 3 turn 35 rage? ***! Or 3 Arrow Strike for 3 turn= 45 rage for lunatic Shot ( if you get crit strike you can get 45 rage in 2 turn,But Player have trinket that lessen the crit rate they recieve.. )? OMG! You all are mage thats why i think you cant understand.. =) And thats why you did'nt notice it.. But i know you 3 who reply on this thread know the capacity of 3 Mages in ARENA.. =)

Comment

Supermimi, u have a point, however you forget the knight class. everyone will find unbalance in the game among the classes. knights find it early in game and struggle, archers find it mid game and mages just rule unless u dont up hp and defense. no point moaning about it friend. nobody listens to good suggestions and always shoot you down. you just have to keep fighting it.

i have posted at least 3 suggestions on improving the knight class to equal the balance issue on the classes and each time i have been shot down by the same people. one of the suggestions was actually easy to do, which was swapping ultimate slasher and shadow thruster over in the skill tree, including rage cost. allowing shadow thruster to hit two enemies like the multi arrow of the archer, thus allowing a knight to hit more than just 1 enemy per turn for low rage cost.

nobody listened and with all the arguments you begin to feel, why bother!!! All we can do is hope and pray that 1 day, we can get the better of them.
              Last edited by UnholyTemplar; 11-07-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

why dont increase mage aoe rage consumption instead , archers already have fast cooldowns , anyway you guys already shine beginning of the game if changes are made archers are even more OP

world boss top 10 already full of archers
                Last edited by R23100315; 11-07-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

hahaha actually it's a bit unbalanced. with archer but not sure if anyone realize it. check all three classes equipment stats. and see who had lowest point adding up together
                  archer lowers both def but had same amount of atk compare to mage/knight in weapon. mage only lower in pdef, while knight only lower in mdef but had same patk n matk as archer
                  the total points of def added up in archer is even lower than mage/knight mdef combine with pdef stats.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Archer is a WB class, Mage is an all rounded class, Knight is a late game class. You have gotten to mid game, where archers begin to sink.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

To
                      Archers and knights who whine about AOE

knights = tanker class
                      archers = crit monsters
                      Mages = AOE master class

these are the classes speciality

(don't say knights can be damage type too cause for the last time knights were meant to be a tanker class it can be changed per the interest of the player so if u want to have DPS knight then its ur own build its not how the class was made to be ok)

archers: u guys have massive crit ratings and huge pattk damage
                      but u guys lack defense so errm well frankly lets just say ur all squishy like rogues in crystal saga
                      all powerful but if caught thenu guys die

knights: we hold the highest endurance and can last longer than any class
                      we have pattk too but we are not meant to be so thats why we have 2 power points and 2 endurance points while archers have 3 power and 1 endurance

Mages: mages are natural squishy
                      they die fast when fighting pattk class cause they lack Pdef and HP
                      but ur pros are that u can do mass magical damage around the area meaning u can hit everyone and everything with mass damage and heal urself too

knights:
                      pros:

mass defense
                      mass HP
                      leading tankers

cons:

lack of pattk
                      late gamers
                      very slow attackers

archers:
                      pros:

mass damage
                      mass crit
                      ability to stun and slow opponents
                      early gamer class

cons:

lack of defense
                      lack of HP
                      lack PVE ability

Mages:
                      pros:

mass magical damage with AOE
                      mass heal
                      mass mdef
                      great in catacombs
                      mid gamer class

cons:

lack of Pdef
                      lack of HP
                      die way too fast
                      lack of decent singular mass attacks
                      lack of rage gain

so u see each class has its own pros and cons

archers are weak in late and mid game but they rule in early game understood
                      mages are mid game rulers but suck in late and early stage of the game
                      knights are late comers
                      we come late but we are the latest and we rule after 50 so stop ur whining cause we knights and mages have suffered a part of the game too
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

R23100315 , i think thats is bad idea.. Increasing rage consumption not good idea in mages, i will downgrade the class totally.. And it will not become balance..

Onimad , yeah you are right.. Knight = High P. Def so they only need to wear M. DEF Astral (P. DEF ASTRAL IS OPTIONAL) BUT IF THEY WEAR BOTH OF THE ASTRAL , WHAT MORE DAMAGE CAN WE DEALT ON KNIGHT CLASS?

Mage = High M. Def so They Only need to wear P. DEF ASTRAL because of low P.DEF of the mage.. ( yeah they have low P.DEF but they have 5k heal skill)..

ARCHER = LOW P. DEF / LOW M.DEF resulting of Wearing P.DEF ASTRAL and M.DEF ASTRAL JUST TO BALANCE our character to other character? 1 Astral Slot is Very important.. We need to Wear those 2 BASIC ASTRAL JUST TO RAISE OUR P. DEF AND M.DEF while those 2 character are only require to wear 1 of those ASTRAL cause they already posses high pdef and high m.def passively.. And Some Archer are required to use Crit Astral because of Bad crit rate.. Trinket Set lowering the crit rate the recieve.. So i think archer is just for PVE only..

@DeathRiver , Archer is for WB? i dont think so.. You know why? We all know in WB event only Rank 1,2,3 can only get a reward.. if you are top 4 you only got the 1% damage reward if you have 1% damge dealt.. And everybody can get it.. And other reward is the LAST HIT for the boss where every one can get it too.. The bottom line is , in world boss event , BALENS Decide! Not the character Class! Its just happen that the CASHIER on WORLD BOSS event who are in top 10 is an ARCHER..

Comment

not really , archer with single sockets , non-vip are already in top 10 , have you consider archer class get all the perks at start , gold and darus which is essential also dont forgetting to mention catacombs too

poor knights suffering ...

maybe something must be done to mages , hope the game developers consider this
                          Last edited by R23100315; 11-07-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Yup its right no doubt about it Senjuu.. But Like i said , They are not balanced on the SKILL not on damage , defense or anything.. Did you all get it..? In 3 Turn Mages can surely throw 2 AOE SKILLS.. How about Archer? MULTI SHOT? 2 Crit strike damage? With Random Target? Here,this is the only attack archer can do in 3 turn.. 2 MULTI Shot and 1 Arrow Strike = youll get 35 rage?LOL! in 3 turn 35 rage? ***! Or 3 Arrow Strike for 3 turn= 45 rage for lunatic Shot ( if you get crit strike you can get 45 rage in 2 turn,But Player have trinket that lessen the crit rate they recieve.. )? OMG! You all are mage thats why i think you cant understand.. =) And thats why you did'nt notice it.. But i know you 3 who reply on this thread know the capacity of 3 Mages in ARENA.. =)
                            sad to say i am a mage that is being owned by archers in arena and even in bg. Crits can kill me in 3 turns (receiveing 2k-3k crit in 1hit, 4k-6k in 2).

Wartune Retired
                            IGN: Senjuu
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                            IGN: Senju
                            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

R23100315 , i think thats is bad idea.. Increasing rage consumption not good idea in mages, i will downgrade the class totally.. And it will not become balance..

Onimad , yeah you are right.. Knight = High P. Def so they only need to wear M. DEF Astral (P. DEF ASTRAL IS OPTIONAL) BUT IF THEY WEAR BOTH OF THE ASTRAL , WHAT MORE DAMAGE CAN WE DEALT ON KNIGHT CLASS?

Mage = High M. Def so They Only need to wear P. DEF ASTRAL because of low P.DEF of the mage.. ( yeah they have low P.DEF but they have 5k heal skill)..

ARCHER = LOW P. DEF / LOW M.DEF resulting of Wearing P.DEF ASTRAL and M.DEF ASTRAL JUST TO BALANCE our character to other character? 1 Astral Slot is Very important.. We need to Wear those 2 BASIC ASTRAL JUST TO RAISE OUR P. DEF AND M.DEF while those 2 character are only require to wear 1 of those ASTRAL cause they already posses high pdef and high m.def passively.. And Some Archer are required to use Crit Astral because of Bad crit rate.. Trinket Set lowering the crit rate the recieve.. So i think archer is just for PVE only..

@DeathRiver , Archer is for WB? i dont think so.. You know why? We all know in WB event only Rank 1,2,3 can only get a reward.. if you are top 4 you only got the 1% damage reward if you have 1% damge dealt.. And everybody can get it.. And other reward is the LAST HIT for the boss where every one can get it too.. The bottom line is , in world boss event , BALENS Decide! Not the character Class! Its just happen that the CASHIER on WORLD BOSS event who are in top 10 is an ARCHER..
                              '

archers are WB class due to mass crit rate and a skill which is 100% chance for crit
                              mages have high Mdef but there are 2 pattk class and they lack pdef and no matter how much powerful their Pdef astral is they still will be weak
                              knights seriously have low attack and low mdef and even if we wear pdef astral too boost we still take mass damage

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X