Archer Skill Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Care.Bear View Post
    Lucky that ur lvl2 slasher makes ur dmg so supreme compared to slasher lvl1... 2% or what?
    its only an increase by 2% thats all its not supreme
    level 4 or 5 is supreme
    but slasher is not a big skill i prefer ulti slasher cause it targets lowest HP (usually mages)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

frankly speaking if i knew archers were such useless late game i wouldnt have pick & use it.
      pls do something GM !!!
      or most of ur archers are quitting !

its sad. with so limited high level mage in my server.
      and every1 doing their own team dung runs.

and noone wants to partner with an archer.
      pls set rules ! NO more than 1 mage in each team dung.

hate it when all the mages ran team dungs together. leaving rest of archers & knights alone

Comment

Originally posted by R24437503 View Post
        frankly speaking if i knew archers were such useless late game i wouldnt have pick & use it.
        pls do something GM !!!

hate it when all the mages ran team dungs together. leaving rest of archers & knights alone
        1. knights are not useless they are awesome infact knights are most wanted when doing dungeons since they defend the mage and make sure they can build rage to heal
        2. archers are useful in early game and when knights used to whine did the archers have any problem? No they were enjoying the wonder of the early game
        3. archers are played by switching to new servers and enjoying their early game time but thats about it cause in late game knights can tank archers,mages can kill u in few hits
        4. archers are not useless in late game just that they lean too much on power hence they become weak thats all
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

pls do something GM !!!

Even heavy cash mages can't do GoD by themselves, at least 1 knight needed. Archers... well, archers are needed for debuffing boss too.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

sadly not found on my server.
            seems all mages are buddies by default.
            no wonder mages out level at this turning point

Comment

instead of whining like babies
              why not just focus

u guys know that archers are early game character so why did u pick them in the first place?
              its ur own fault
              u guys wanted the strongest class when all class are balanced hence u guys need to suffer
              if u wanna continue ruling then switch servers u can stay level 30 forever and since r2 produces 3 to 4 servers per week u guys can switch every week

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

sadly not found on my server.
                seems all mages are buddies by default.
                no wonder mages out level at this turning point
                Off-topic: Worry not, mages can't go further than Badlands without knights or archers.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Off-topic: Worry not, mages can't go further than Badlands without knights or archers.
                  actually mages can't do badlands without knights unless they are level 54 +

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    actually mages can't do badlands without knights unless they are level 54 +
                    Oh right... I forgot that not all mages use kaching to buff themselves.

{OuO**

Comment

wrong at my server 3 first lvl45 mages do badland runs

Comment

Ok i feel this thread needs to be closed cause people just don't quit making excuses that they suck and not the class

here is some pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	WOW.png
Views:	1
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	1662348

Name:	mage.png
Views:	1
Size:	347.1 KB
ID:	1662349

Name:	knight.png
Views:	2
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	1662350

u guys want to know where i found them?

over here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battle-Rating!!!

also the first pic of archer should shut u archer whiners that archers still have many ways to go

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Then your build is bad or your gear is bad. I play an archer and team up with a mage and another archer. We are fully geared for in level 35 PVP set and every time we face off with 3 mages in PVP set we don't even get to 3rd turn. 3 RoF + 1 Meteor kills us no matter what. I have Mdef astral, level 3 Intelligence for guild skill, socketed gear with 3 84 Mdef gems and fully upgraded Mdef in academy and still don't make it to turn 3. You need at least 4000 mdef to survive 4 AoE spells and with 3 mages in pvp set that's not hard to do. So on turn 3 you're looking at 6 AoE spells each doing 4-5k damage.

Comment

Knights kill archers
                            archers kill mages
                            mages kill knights

but in s30 mage kill every thing..especial 3 mage combo in arena.
                            with 2 aoe and heal skill archer cant do nothing..just wait die..pity archer.muahaha.
                            even that archer had same level and BR with us.

Comment

wat bout priest

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                With just Reverse Damage level 3? Did you just reach 50? Wanting to beat top 2 Mages right off the bat upon reaching 50 is greedy you know?

If you spend much money like some people and still can't beat them, than it's just because they spent a lot more than you did.
                                yup, i spent 5$ for 1st recharge. *run, run, and away...*
                                i know its impossible to beat those 2 top mage. and 1 balenor knight with lv4 and 5 gems in his gears.

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                                level 3 Rd is for level 50 +
                                are u kidding me u have lvl 1 slasher but level 4 RD?
                                hahah thats hilarious what are u going for take over knight?
                                take over knights = weakest knights since they only reverse the damage they have and never try to attack (Mages can kill them easily cause no matter how much they reverse the damage the mages can just heal it off)

i have Lvl 2 slasher lvl 2 Ulti slasher level 1 intercept (don't want the QTE one cause it will slow the attack) level 1 enhanced delphic destroyer level 3 agoran's shield
                                level 1 shadow thrasher and level 1 whirlwind and boy is that awesome best thing in PVP and PVE
                                lvl 2 Rd (rage,attac,defense and block passives too all maxed)
                                i only have rd lv3, not lv4. like i said, slash-ult slash-delphic, only for wb. delphic lv 1 can outdamaged trasher lv4 on wb. and since i can have my rage up to 90 or 100 in one battle, i'd rather use delphic than trasher in wb. i don't say that i use delphic lv1 on pvp or dungeons.
                                upgrading slash and ult slash to lv2 is not worth it. well, you can have lv2 ult slash for the qte, nice 25% boost anyway. but if you can max it to lv5, that will be better.
                                going for tank route doesn't mean that you dont have any damage at all. i only have slash and ult slash at lv1, but i also have trasher that need to be maxed so i can maxed tenacity.

and who said we don't need archers? we love to have archer for badlands or garden death. best dps on game, and i love it more if they have scattershot when in garden. everyone hate boss's rd. reflect 50% damage. if only knight's rd effect just like that... (we will only need to focus on hp).

Comment

Working...
                                X