Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Obtaining skeleton keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining skeleton keys

Besides a player can randomly get skeletons from daily activities, what are other options that we can get skeleton keys from?
    I'm saving them for legendary set from Roaming Summoner in MPD.

Thanks in advance.

once there were boxes that drops from cata,mpd, and spd. those box have chance of containing skel key. that's my biggest source of em. Vip weekly gift pack i think also gives them. If you have lvl 30 fish, u can claim vip weekly gifts
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

I get a bunch from the dimensional war daily rewards bags, far more than I can even use. Even a couple of basics should be 2 or 3 keys a day on average. You may not be high enough level yet for that though.

If you have VIP, the tokens can give you a lot of them too - easily 5 keys for every 36 tokens, minimum 10 keys per week if you log in daily, plus you get other nice stuff. You probably can't reach level 30 fishing in time to get the benefit of keys though, unless you are a really slow leveler. If you don't want to buy if every month, you can save VIP tokens and then pick up VIP when you have a lot and use them all at once. Or hope that Underground Palace comes back and you get lucky with a VIP card.

Comment

Working...
      X