X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conclusion ?

Comment

@ level Campers:
      Conclusion is don't camp, many benifits at lvl 80 now, and in the near future there is new gear to come... grinding ftw

@ OP:
      If you can collect from this event do so, if you can't collect due to previous claims, sweet no need to even worry about it.
      People turn the game from fun into work for no reason. If this game is work for you, have a break (exemption: GM/AGM roles- sometimes it gets close to work).
      [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Did lv 6 and 7 on my alt for this event, since I always seemed to miss it on her for the last 6 or so months. It was a useless exercise, however, as between the 4 types of clown items she received, and the extremely low RNG of drops both resulted in junk drops.

About 88% certain R2 isn't even trying anymore.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
          and please do not hint at the fact that older players got 22,000 free whips due to this event being bugged twice in a row, and the newer players are expected to purchase their way out of that hole. ... and definitely do not mention how it happened back when the whip events gave 5 soul crystals, 1 whip and 1 gem pack for every 5 whips used.
          Have fun

Comment

Working...
          X