Surver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surver

RESTART SURVER S368 STONE RIVER... ALL day i ask you... Whay no one do anything? Whayyou are is so idiocly whit you players?
    Whant to stop play? Just say and all stop to play... But if dont do that, REPEARE THAT ***** SURVER

Originally posted by mivaros View Post
    ALL day i ask you...
    You've posted that once before... Hardly all day, eh?

How about you explain what's wrong with your server instead of shouting and cursing. You might find people are more willing to listen to you when you're a bit more polite.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

also good grammar and spellcheck helps further i ithink

Comment

Originally posted by mivaros View Post
        RESTART SURVER S368 STONE RIVER... ALL day i ask you... Whay no one do anything? Whayyou are is so idiocly whit you players?
        Whant to stop play? Just say and all stop to play... But if dont do that, REPEARE THAT ***** SURVER
        It appears server 368 is a European server. if this is in relation to the bugs caused by the time zone change issue please refer to this thread here. if it is not, can you please give more information?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X