Coin of Ancestry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry

Someone told me this was the last Coin of Ancestry event, is this true?

there r still boxes in events with coins inside.. so logic answer should be : no

Comment

This is wartune! Logic is not permitted here! lol

Comment

There is USUALLY plenty of chances to redeem these kinds of tokens before the exchange events stop, so I would say it's reasonable to guess that there will be more CoA events in the future. On Wednesday we will most likely see the new event chest for April and if that doesn't contain any Coins it probably means there will be at least a break from the exchange events.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurplez View Post
          Someone told me this was the last Coin of Ancestry event, is this true?
          At the time being the coin exchange events seem to have stopped. I have been advised however, by people much higher then myself that you should hold onto any and all coins that you have and keep an eye out for a future re turn of the coin exchanges.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I still have 6 coins left, hopefully we will be seeing CoA soon

Comment

dont see them in the new event chest or do I need glasses
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
              X