Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids System - When do you think it will come?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids System - When do you think it will come?

Hello all,
    When do you think Kids System will come? Please don't say in one year lol. Kids system is in patch 3.5 but we haven't gotten many things that come before it. I just need a good estimate so I don't have to rush on this big guide on kids system which will be on the blog that this Forum blocked. PM me for info.
    Last edited by KrishnaWartune; 03-30-2015, 06:25 PM.

Discussion of future patches, their implementation time frame and potential contents is not allowed here on the forum. Sorry.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
      Discussion of future patches, their implementation time frame and potential contents is not allowed here on the forum. Sorry.
      you realize that, by writing it, you more and less say it will be in a future patch ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        you realize that, by writing it, you more and less say it will be in a future patch ?
        So my enforcing the forum rules means I am confirming something?

Does that mean every time someone here says something nasty and disgusting will happen to someone else or their family, that by my enforcing the forum rules to edit it out and keep the place clean, it means that those nasty things are going to be done?

Thread closed.

As you can see in my signature, there is a link to the forum rules, If you scroll down, you'll find rule 12, it reads:

Originally posted by R2CS_Aeolus View Post
        12. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums.
        That means discussion of content of similar products, by the same developer, on other hosts is not allowed.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Working...
        X