can you actually get some1 banned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you actually get some1 banned?

from using alts in tank trials, and feeding them diamond runepack + victory chest daily?

or you report them and nothing ever happens?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

if someone can be banned, certainly not because tanks.
    if they really ban someone for it, wartune's population will be dropped to half or less.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Reports on players need to include screenshots or videos of 'wrongs being done', and any other details they can give as to 'what they are doing against ToS' to tickets. From there decisions can be made as to whether what they are doing are a ban-able offense.

Yes a lot are aware it is happening, but it is very hard to 'document'. The more others do to help, the better. Good luck!
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Yes, if you can provide valid evidence.

But in the case of tanks, I would have to say, a lot of times it's not about the extra runestones but the event participation. Unless you are lucky & play on a live server where some people still bother to do tanks, 90% of the time you just keep waiting for 25 minutes & still end up missing the event because no one else comes to fight you.

I personally don't want to do tanks. But after the server became too inactive, a lot of times I had to enter tanks just to help my guild members get an opponent. That's extra work for me. I don't want to do it. But there are people who still need the runestones & often times they simply couldn't find an opponent to match against.

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        from using alts in tank trials, and feeding them diamond runepack + victory chest daily?

or you report them and nothing ever happens?

Comment

Working...
        X