Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Contributions and getting Kicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Contributions and getting Kicked

    I've never run a Guild, but from what I understand, if you get Kicked, your unused contribution gets returned to you in gold.
    So, suppose...

    (1) I ask to join a Guild, and I make a 1-million gold contribution. This is 1k in Guild Contribution.
    (2) The Guild spends that 1k on upgrades. I do NOT spend any of my contribution.
    (3) I then ask to be Kicked. My 1k gets returned to me. Now what?

    (a) Does the guild lose 1k, possibly going into negatives? Or does my leaving not do anything at all?
    (b) If I apply for the same guild and get back in, what happens if I then again make a 1 mil contribution? Does the Guild get ANOTHER 1k in Guild Contribution even though it's the same 1 mil in gold that got refunded to me? Does the system detect double-dipping?

  • #2
    sorry to contradict you but if you contributed to the guild, then later get kicked, nothing will be returned to you. You willingly contributed to the guild for you to purchase guild skills. If you didn't use your contribution like you stated in your post, it will be gone / wasted and the guild will still have that 1k contribution of yours. NO REFUNDS.

    When you transfer to other guilds, you will start at 0(zero) contribution. So next time use up all your guild contribution before being kicked or leaving the guild. Once you contributed to the guild, you won't refund anything if you leave or be kicked.

    Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals


    Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

    I'm a non casher player

    My Guide/s:


    File a support ticket here:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
      I've never run a Guild, but from what I understand, if you get Kicked, your unused contribution gets returned to you in gold.
      So, suppose...

      (blahblahblah
      Where did you get that info from? Anywhere? Anyone? Or just your own presumption?

      Everywhere I see and read NO GUILD CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE REFUNDED/ RETURNED to you at all.

      Only skills purchased will be the transferred.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
        Where did you get that info from? Anywhere? Anyone? Or just your own presumption?

        Everywhere I see and read NO GUILD CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE REFUNDED/ RETURNED to you at all.

        Only skills purchased will be the transferred.
        I was told that by a player in-game. They said that was the difference between getting Kicked and voluntarily Leaving. Which led to my question, since that would open the door to double-dipping.

        Comment


        • #5
          I believe the difference is you would not get a cooldown upon getting kicked. You can join a guild immediately.

          But leaving on your own you have a cooldown and will need to buy the shop item if you want to join a guild immediately.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
            I believe the difference is you would not get a cooldown upon getting kicked. You can join a guild immediately.

            But leaving on your own you have a cooldown and will need to buy the shop item if you want to join a guild immediately.
            But if you lose your unused Guild Contribution on being Kicked (which is presumably out of your control), then you could get cheated of your Contribution if a Guild Officer doesn't like you and just kicks you out. Isn't that open to abuse? I'm surprised I don't hear people complaining about that more often.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
              I was told that by a player in-game. They said that was the difference between getting Kicked and voluntarily Leaving. Which led to my question, since that would open the door to double-dipping.
              the only difference between "Leaving" and "Kick Out" is the cooldown for you to join other guild.

              If you leave the guild, there is a 24hr penalty before you can join others.
              If you are kicked, no penalty shall be held.

              Wartune Retired
              IGN: Senjuu
              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Guild: Immortals


              Yitien
              IGN: Senju
              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

              I'm a non casher player

              My Guide/s:


              File a support ticket here:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
                But if you lose your unused Guild Contribution on being Kicked (which is presumably out of your control), then you could get cheated of your Contribution if a Guild Officer doesn't like you and just kicks you out. Isn't that open to abuse? I'm surprised I don't hear people complaining about that more often.
                that's why as much as possible they don't make feuds inside the guild and they stay active to prevent being abusively kicked by some officers.

                Wartune Retired
                IGN: Senjuu
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Guild: Immortals


                Yitien
                IGN: Senju
                Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

                I'm a non casher player

                My Guide/s:


                File a support ticket here:

                Comment


                • #9
                  what refund you are talking about ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have another question. If you leave a guild/get kicked the items that are inside guild vault will still be there when you join another guild or they will apear in your inventory, or you will lose them ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R23084478 View Post
                      I have another question. If you leave a guild/get kicked the items that are inside guild vault will still be there when you join another guild or they will apear in your inventory, or you will lose them ?
                      those inside your vault will be sent via mail, please check your mail
                      remember 3-days-delete rule
                      and dont forget to take all the items before emptying your mailbox

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Don't mind me just walking past and thought I'd say hi....*walks to the next thread*
                        Last edited by Fluxvillion; 11-08-2012, 04:08 AM. Reason: Hah I was late in answering....
                        S15
                        Fluxie (Flux)
                        Archer
                        Newb
                        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                        RAWR

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          any item in vault will be returned to u via in game mail
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X