No announcement yet.

Which troops are most common and best ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which troops are most common and best ?

hello guys,

I was just checking up some guides and i noticed that everyone (even at high lvl ) prefer to use knights/angles. Is Templar/Warlock or Demonic Knight/Demonic Angel is not good for high lvl's.
    Is it b'coz people just lvl their knights/angels so high that they do not want to spend on other advanced units and continue with knights/angels ?

Hi, well look at it this way, people have invested all their daru into their templars ( for example ) and made them lvl 70-80, above that they also leveled their troops specialty which costs alot of daru also. So when the new troops arrived they probably didn't had enough daru to bring them to the same lvl as their old troops. BUT Demonic Knights/Angels are the best troops at this time. If you are an Archer or Knight I suggest you get the Knights seen as they have higher PATK and your character can beneffit from it via their specialty ( PATK Transformation) . If you are mage you should pick Angels for the same reason : higher MATK. Hope this helps

P.S. The Demonic troops require insane amount of daru to max them so be prepared to spend lots of daru on them.

Comment

If you are an Archer or Knight I suggest you get the Knights seen as they have higher PATK and your character can beneffit from it via their specialty ( PATK Transformation) . If you are mage you should pick Angels for the same reason : higher MATK.
      I see everyone says (and though my personal think ) that Angels is best for Knights and Knights(troop) is best for Archers/Mages.

Although Knights and Archers can work well with Angels/Knights but i have never seen a combination of Mage and Angels since both of them has less Patk.

Comment

Originally posted by R22428777 View Post
        I see everyone says (and though my personal think ) that Angels is best for Knights and Knights(troop) is best for Archers/Mages.

Although Knights and Archers can work well with Angels/Knights but i have never seen a combination of Mage and Angels since both of them has less Patk.
        It's like I said, Angels have higher MATK than knights which means the MATK transformation specialty will give the mage higher MATK. This is the logical choice if you want more damage. But of course nobody is stopping a mage to get Knights if he wants more tanky troops.. Then again troops usually get 1 shot at higher level so I'd say you should make the most of their specialty. I guess everyone takes whichever troops they feel more confortable with.

As for people saying that Angels are best for knights, I totally disagree. First of all you can't beneffit from Angel's PATK transformation because they have really low PATK. Second , they are squishy so not much of tankers either. Third, most people say that Angels are good for Knights because they heal, but guess what? they rarely heal or worse, they rarely live long enough to heal.
        Last edited by vladrulzdaworld; 03-31-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vladrulzdaworld View Post
          It's like I said, Angels have higher MATK than knights which means the MATK transformation specialty will give the mage higher MATK. This is the logical choice if you want more damage. But of course nobody is stopping a mage to get Knights if he wants more tanky troops.. Then again troops usually get 1 shot at higher level so I'd say you should make the most of their specialty. I guess everyone takes whichever troops they feel more confortable with.

As for people saying that Angels are best for knights, I totally disagree. First of all you can't beneffit from Angel's PATK transformation because they have really low PATK. Second , they are squishy so not much of tankers either. Third, most people say that Angels are good for Knights because they heal, but guess what? they rarely heal or worse, they rarely live long enough to heal.
          yea!! you explained it nicely. thnx
          Last edited by R22428777; 03-31-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

knight/templar/demonic knight

Comment

Originally posted by vladrulzdaworld View Post

Completely inaccurate. PATK transformation on Angels uses the MATK stat. Gives you the exact same bonus as it would for a mage. Short answer = ANGELS TOP TROOP FOR ALL CLASSES.

Comment

2 cases:
                1. patk/matk transformation considers troop MATK for angel, PATK for knight.

2. patk/matk transformation considers troop's higher stat value

dunno which is the correct one, but one of them is true. It means having PATK transformation on Angel for a knight is ok.
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                  2 cases:
                  1. patk/matk transformation considers troop MATK for angel, PATK for knight.

2. patk/matk transformation considers troop's higher stat value

dunno which is the correct one, but one of them is true. It means having PATK transformation on Angel for a knight is ok.
                  Ask yourself this

Where's Waldo (the patk stat)?

Comment

lol thats true.
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Ask yourself this

Where's Waldo (the patk stat)?
                      i don't know about those new troops as i've been away for a while , but i have templars utilizing Matk transformation , and it works perfectly. At your level you should know that it uses attack stat itself , no matter if troop have no Matk , Patk stat will be used instead then.

Comment

I See Lots Of Pll With Knights (Myself Angels), But Knights Are Only Good For Their High HP In The Short Term, Since In A Few Months Time Both Troop Types Will Die Just As Fast As The Old Ones. ...So Long Term Angels Are Best bc Of Their Higher Attack With Attack Enlightenment Maxed..
                        Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-11-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

is the matk with or without academy bonus?
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                            is the matk with or without academy bonus?
                            With it... 18514+2880 (@lv80)

Comment

Patk based troops usually do more single target damage and matk troops do more AOE. So e.g. at world boss templars do more damage than warlocks. And that transformation I think that it is written wrongly. There should be that it transforms troop ATK, not matk or patk. Matk of my troops is 10 maybe and I still get good bonus for my mage.

Comment

Working...
                              X