Socket rods Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socket rods Issue

Hello, so 16 days have passed while I blitzed campaigns every day, using skeleton keys to open chests but didn't get not even 1 single socket rod, was just wondering if they are still one of the rewards from the mystery chests?

never was.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Get socket rods from guild altar. You should get one every other day or so.
      Server: Armor S6
      IGN: Xanthralla
      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
        Get socket rods from guild altar. You should get one every other day or so.
        I wish I would get one every other day from doing guild blessing. I do all 30 every day and I will go weeks or more without getting one. I can't remember the last time I got one. Just like everything else, they seemed to nerf the drop rates of them too.

To the OP, as far as I know, you do not get socketing rods from mystery chests.

Comment

dimension give them

open as many chests as possible, only pink ones i think.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

The only dungeon chest that has ever dropped socketing rods, at least to my knowledge, is the one in the bonus area in the void (40-45 mpd). They are generally pretty common from guild altar, and I get a few from dimensions as well, but I'm not really sure how many these days, since I haven't needed any in so long.

For a while I was getting them from guild altar constantly, but I do think the drop rate has gone back down.

Comment

guild altar and they also randomly drop in dimensions. Just keep at those and you'll see them eventually.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
              X