Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Socket rods Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vladrulzdaworld
    started a topic Socket rods Issue

Socket rods Issue

Hello, so 16 days have passed while I blitzed campaigns every day, using skeleton keys to open chests but didn't get not even 1 single socket rod, was just wondering if they are still one of the rewards from the mystery chests?

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    guild altar and they also randomly drop in dimensions. Just keep at those and you'll see them eventually.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    The only dungeon chest that has ever dropped socketing rods, at least to my knowledge, is the one in the bonus area in the void (40-45 mpd). They are generally pretty common from guild altar, and I get a few from dimensions as well, but I'm not really sure how many these days, since I haven't needed any in so long.

For a while I was getting them from guild altar constantly, but I do think the drop rate has gone back down.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    dimension give them

open as many chests as possible, only pink ones i think.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
    Get socket rods from guild altar. You should get one every other day or so.
    I wish I would get one every other day from doing guild blessing. I do all 30 every day and I will go weeks or more without getting one. I can't remember the last time I got one. Just like everything else, they seemed to nerf the drop rates of them too.

To the OP, as far as I know, you do not get socketing rods from mystery chests.

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    Get socket rods from guild altar. You should get one every other day or so.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    never was.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X