Where to find Shadow Crystals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Shadow Crystals?

Hi, I need 200 shadow crystals for Imperial Glory Quest, but I can never save enough since some of them are being used up for daily quests.

Anyone knows where to get them? Mine is lvl. 51

Thanks
    Last edited by VSuperPerk; 03-31-2015, 01:43 PM.

spire chest is a good way to get them
    to save them, just put them in guild inventory. that way you won't use them for daily quest event
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Also you can get them form multiplayer dungeons, solo dungeons, and guild blessing wheel.

Comment

Fishing is actually the fastest source of them, as long as you have the patience to catch those bottom-row fish. Even at level 5 fishing, you can get up to 40 per day, so it doesn't take too long to hit 200. The key is definitely not to use them up every day until you complete that one though.

Comment

They pile up very quickly if you're aren't completing that one quest every day. I rarely do spire or fishing now, but if I wait a week without completing the quest I'll end up with around 150 shadow crystals or so.

Very easy to get a lot of them.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
            Hi, I need 200 shadow crystals for Imperial Glory Quest, but I can never save enough since some of them are being used up for daily quests.

Anyone knows where to get them? Mine is lvl. 51

Thanks
            It is an annoying quest indeed. Some people who are higher in level were able to one off the crystals from the class wars glory shop.. you can also gain them from guild chests as well. They fall from the dimensional war sometimes but that is a level 55 restriction I am sad to say. Just keep putting them in your vault as you get them and be careful when taking them out so you do not misclick on the wrong quest as I have seen many a player do in the past.. as it will set you back
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

save in guild vault till u ave 200 then finish quest

Comment

Working...
              X