Sylph Upgrade help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Upgrade help

Hi, can someone tell me what are the total EXP for a 1 star blue sylph to 1 star purple sylph? Or the average amount of mahras from blue to purple.

Also, I heard that blue Athena is equivalent to purple Apollo. So If I refine purple Eve, will it become a blue Hercules?

Thanks a lot.

think you need 1500 mahra but someone will correct me if I'm wrong
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I think it is around 1000 to 1200 iirc.

If you refine a purple eve, it will still be a purple hercules.

Comment

Thanks, also what about the amount from 1 star Purple to orange sylph?

Comment

could be 15k or more from 1 star purple to orange
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

As I recall, for blues, the upgrade xp required is 1000 for 1 star to 2 star, and add 1000 for each new level:
            1 star: 1000
            2 star: 2000
            3 star: 3000
            4 star: 4000
            5 star: 5000

For purples, it's 15k for 1->2, and you add 5k for each new level. So a total of 125k going from 1 star purple to orange.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              As I recall, for blues, the upgrade xp required is 1000 for 1 star to 2 star, and add 1000 for each new level:
              1 star: 1000
              2 star: 2000
              3 star: 3000
              4 star: 4000
              5 star: 5000

For purples, it's 15k for 1->2, and you add 5k for each new level. So a total of 125k going from 1 star purple to orange.
              Correct. In terms of mahra (not including blessings) its 1500 for Blue to Purple and 12.5k for Purple to Orange.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

from 1 star purple cost me around 16k of marha and 16k seph to max

Comment

Ok pure numbers 1500 from blue to purple but that's not the actual cost. You get theirens blessing plus nnever upgrade unless there is an event. Consistently of late you get 5 Mahra for every 20 you spend. Always use advanced upgrade for blessing. I've never seen less than 30% saved in total. So expect no more than 1050 to turn it purple from blue. Several of mine were done right around 1K Mahra. Use 30% of the total needed you'll be close on what's needed. As example 3500 Mahra from 5 star purple to orange. 30% of that is 1050 Mahra saved. Infact last one I did was just under 2400 Mahra but 2450 is safe as long as event and advanced clicking

Comment

HI all. I am mage and i have amazon blue with 3 stars and also a cerberus but he is white. Should i use all my mahra about 700 for cerberus or for amazon and i bought skills for amazon already.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev1l00 View Post
                      HI all. I am mage and i have amazon blue with 3 stars and also a cerberus but he is white. Should i use all my mahra about 700 for cerberus or for amazon and i bought skills for amazon already.
                      Normally, I say if you have invested in a non-evolved sylph, stick with it, but if you want to change the skills you bought, and you don't have enough star tears to evolve the amazon, then you might just upgrade the cerberus. But if you like the skills you have and you have enough or nearly enough star tears & star sand, just evolve your amazon. You should have enough mahra to make it purple during the next mahra event.

Comment

i read many forums and a lot of people said that hades is better then cerberus and even herules is better than cerberus. I have all of them but cant decide which one to use.

Comment

I would love to chime in here...

I would suggest if you are not in a real rush and want to save a bit.. always wait for the enchant and upgrade events.. much like the ones going on right now. It will give you mahra/spec for using mahra/spec and free is always an excellent thing.

Hercules seems to be a fan favourite for the world boss because of its unstable voltage passive which increases the damage output the more he is hit. However, as for which is best for you? It will always be personal preference as to what best suits your needs and playing style.
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev1l00 View Post
                            i read many forums and a lot of people said that hades is better then cerberus and even herules is better than cerberus. I have all of them but cant decide which one to use.
                            for PvP, right now cerberus is more useful than hercules. only a few people building fire resistance while everyone has build electro resistance. also because hercules only have single target skills(with some skills has splash damage), it will be worse in the future where eudaemon comes in.

and dark/light sylphs always better than other sylphs.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                            X