Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April Fool's? Please be a joke (or error)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool's? Please be a joke (or error)

So an 8 day event where we receive Joke Hats and unless we buy boxes, with unbound balen, the rewards for the entire event is GOLD?

I'm leaving it open for being a joke (or glitch missing the Joke hat conversion to Spoiled Candy). Otherwise, this event makes me sad because it's boring for the next 8 days.

Also noticed the rocket is a +60 mount, which I don't remember seeing previously... so who knows at this point I guess.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Huh, I didn't notice that no events currently give the spoiled candy, and the joke hats are not the openable chest type. If they really don't give out any free candy, then only really stupid people will be doing any of the exchanges. Except for the rocket, I guess, that is technically slightly less expensive than the standard mount price for a direct buy (i.e. $20 for every +10). Generally smarter to buy a lot and just open them, though.

But 2 candies for 1 moon dust/rock? That means it would cost nearly $800 to get all the mats for one evolve (assuming you could even get enough hats and they're all free), and you have nothing else at the end. Compared to the recharge event just ended, where you would have all the moon stuff PLUS a ton of other goodies and the $800 in balens still left to spend. Add in the divinity stones and it gets even worse.
    And truncheons were on sale not long ago for 799 for 100, vs. 78 for 3 now.

So even by the low standards I expect of a lot of Wartune events, this one is especially horrible.

Comment

Well this is what you expect from new stuff some deals are just expensive. this is one of those. Take the freebies and exchange or open your choice. Resist event has up to 12 per day

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Server:
        • S1-S575
        • Kabam S1-S132
        • Armor S1-S8

Resistance Crystal Synthesizer

Duration: 4/2 00:00 - 4/4 23:59

Description: Synthesize level 3-7 Resistance Crystals to be rewarded. Each reward may be redeemed once per day.
        • Synthesize Lvl. 3 Resistance Crystal x1 to receive: Lvl. 2 Water Resistance Crystal x2, Will Crystal Shard x10, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1, Spoiled Candy x1
        • Synthesize Lvl. 4 Resistance Crystal x1 to receive: Lvl. 3 Water Resistance Crystal x2, Will Crystal Shard x30, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2, Spoiled Candy x1
        • Synthesize Lvl. 5 Resistance Crystal x1 to receive: Lvl. 4 Water Resistance Crystal x2, Will Crystal Shard x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5, Spoiled Candy x2
        • Synthesize Lvl. 6 Resistance Crystal x1 to receive: Lvl. 5 Water Resistance Crystal x2, Will Crystal Shard x100, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x8, Spoiled Candy x3
        • Synthesize Lvl. 7 Resistance Crystal x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 Water Resistance Crystal x2, Will Crystal Shard x200, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x12, Spoiled Candy x5, Lvl. 8 Crystal Synthesis Formula Pack x1
        We will get spoiled candy, so don't worry :3
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

i like that the masks are 10k to trade in, or 10k to just sell. at least something is consistent

Comment

Working...
          X