guild bosses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild bosses

There needs to be some kind of basic requirement regarding daru contribution for guild bosses. Not fair for a handful of member to contribute lions share of daru while others donate nothing and take top three spots with better rewards. Maybe something based on levels or like guild battles where you have to be set as participant. Everyone likes to window shop the wilds shop but still not fair for level 80 players to not be donating daru for beast and leave it to smaller players who are still trying to max troops

People donate gold for contribution for blessing and shop. You donate daru for....nothing. Make it usable somehow and many will start.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I am one of those that donate daru, and I don't mind that others do not. Unless I know they have 80 troops, max enlightment, makes 2 wb's per day, then I would mind xD

You do donate daru for something, to get everyone in guild better rewards from guild beast, and making them grow stronger faster, making yourself grow faster

Comment

i agree with JkLoser87
        guild boss is a "sharing" boss imo.
        - the people who can't give daru and can't help killing it (it's costly with HP) can still get easy rewards by just entering and fighting it one time
        - the higher can get better rewards with ranking and, by giving daru, help themselves too by leveling the boss and reaching better rewards daily
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          I am one of those that donate daru, and I don't mind that others do not. Unless I know they have 80 troops, max enlightment, makes 2 wb's per day, then I would mind xD

You do donate daru for something, to get everyone in guild better rewards from guild beast, and making them grow stronger faster, making yourself grow faster
          JkLoser87 is right. The daru is not worthless per-say.. just a time consuming donation. It takes a lot of daru to upgrade a summon to the next tier. On the next tier the rewards improve a bit. It though can get costly on the hit point end of things.. even more so then a guild battle.. so be careful when attacking as it can drain you swiftly.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I would have to seriously agree with this. Currently, there's no way to consume the Warpaths we contributed to guild, so it's basically just a self-sacrificing way to support guild.

However, I would have to disagree with the rewards-based-on-contribution part. Warpaths are like Guild Contributions. It's reset for every time we leave guild. If we never need to and would never leave guild for any reason, or they carry over after we rejoin a guild, then this feature is a good thing to have. But in reality, this isn't the case.

My suggestion would be, to allow us to consume Warpaths to boost points and/or boost stats on Guild Boss. That way, those who contribute daru to guild would have a way to get some return for their support. It also motivates players to contribute more, which speeds up the Boss upgrade. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X