knights skill reverse damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights skill reverse damage

would be cool if they changed the skill (reverse damage) in to percentages would be awesome cause 1k damage is nothing all up only deals 10k damage all up blood rune is better

I heard they already changed it in Wartune China to something like that. It has been utterly useless for a long time now, but way back when, I got into the finals of the first class wars using it, so I still have a bit of a soft spot for that skill. So I'd be happy to see it resurrected to something that people could actually use.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      I heard they already changed it in Wartune China to something like that. It has been utterly useless for a long time now, but way back when, I got into the finals of the first class wars using it, so I still have a bit of a soft spot for that skill. So I'd be happy to see it resurrected to something that people could actually use.
      On chinese is 50k damage for 3 turn now afaik, would probably be op now, dunno when we gonna get it.

Comment

i still use the skill it does little damage but it helps

Comment

Originally posted by weazl9 View Post
          How much damage does your weakest dps skill do, slasher? Or even your auto hit? Reverse damage does 10 x 1000, spread around sometimes between troops. Which number is bigger?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by weazl9 View Post
            You'll grow out of that soon enough

But really, if I'm not doing at least 10k with an auto-attack these days, I'm very likely going to lose, so that skill is a total waste beyond a pretty low level. 3x 50k is a big boost, and would be devastating in the 50% or 100% bonus time. Of course, hp levels will be a lot higher by the time we get it, but it's still like 3 guaranteed deflection triggers in a row, and those can really hurt.

Comment

well im lvl 66 at 247k br it all depends if i use attack skills or defence skills is when i use sometimes i use it just to build up sylph on lower players or i just like to drag the fights out in bg

Comment

Reverse Damage is converted into a passive skill with a very low proc rate (still greater than 10% tho), so it's even more useless IMHO. But at least they know no one uses it & turns it into a passive, so not too awful considering it doesn't occupy a skill slot & the possibility is in effect 100% of the time.

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                On chinese is 50k damage for 3 turn now afaik, would probably be op now, dunno when we gonna get it.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  Reverse Damage is converted into a passive skill with a very low proc rate (still greater than 10% tho), so it's even more useless IMHO. But at least they know no one uses it & turns it into a passive, so not too awful considering it doesn't occupy a skill slot & the possibility is in effect 100% of the time.
                  Didn't look like a passive skill to me when i saw it on chinese, might go get a screenshot later.

Comment

Yeah, doubtful it's a passive, considering we already have that passive as a talent (actually much better, since it's uncapped and 55%).

Comment

Working...
                    X