Crypt Token Usage??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt Token Usage??!!

after completing 80 set how to use crypt token???how do u guys spend it? or just hoard for future?? suggest plz

NO TROLL PLZ...

i buy attack scroll with them
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      i buy attack scroll with them
      Yep same. If have too much of it guess you could fertilize marriage farm on it when it gives you double c token bonus.

Comment

Im just saving the stuff to build a 2nd set. If that weird gear event ever pops up again, im ready this time.

Comment

ty for ans.....any one use it for gold??

Comment

1k tokens for 1mil gold I believe it was. Takes you 6 days to get that w/ c key iirc, or 12 without. 1mil gold you can spit and it pops into your acct, so worthless choice.

Comment

Buy attack scrolls, use them at WB, and you'll net way more gold for the same amount of crypt tokens. Granted, it does take 33 WB in order to add up to 1k worth of scrolls, so that may not be an entirely meaningful comparison. But use scrolls at WB regardless.

I would only ever buy gold chests to clear inventory space, if you already have more scrolls than you could ever need. Scrolling up for things like spire, BI, DI, etc. is going to be more productive than wasting tokens on gold.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Buy attack scrolls, use them at WB, and you'll net way more gold for the same amount of crypt tokens. Granted, it does take 33 WB in order to add up to 1k worth of scrolls, so that may not be an entirely meaningful comparison. But use scrolls at WB regardless.

I would only ever buy gold chests to clear inventory space, if you already have more scrolls than you could ever need. Scrolling up for things like spire, BI, DI, etc. is going to be more productive than wasting tokens on gold.
                Its 30 tokens for one scrolls, in hindsight that's not really bad considering what they charge for scroll packs around the class wars time and events of that nature. Its a lot nicer then having them flood your inventory as well despite being a 9999 stackable. That would be the route I would go as well, but as always it is personal preference so good luck.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                X