Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

main character, can i change it to another?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• main character, can i change it to another?

can I change my main to another, like a mage?

Sure, make a new account and play it as a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by KLB View Post
      can I change my main to another, like a mage?
      It is not possible to change your current character from one class to another. But like Wraith suggested: you're free to start over with a different class.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

thanks, but was wanting to take along my same, BR, but that's asking tooooo much uh ? lolol

Comment

Originally posted by KLB View Post
          thanks, but was wanting to take along my same, BR, but that's asking tooooo much uh ? lolol
          Unfortunately we do not have class change potions or scrolls. While it would be nice, it is not something that is available at this time nor do we know if such will ever be. Sorry, but if you do start over good luck!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X