Grim Reaper in SFT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grim Reaper in SFT?

The Grim Reaper title requires to defeat 10.000 players in Battleground.

If someone proceeds with Class Advancement and unlocks Sacred Fire Temple (thus locking "normal" BG for good), will they be able to get the title by defeating players there?

In short: do kills achieved in SFT count towards the Grim Reaper title?

*checks numbers*

Well my thing has moved since last time I checked so.... Yes it counts.

Comment

Yeah, I got the weaker title while in sacred fire temple, so grim reaper should work as well

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post

If someone proceeds with Class Advancement and unlocks Sacred Fire Temple (thus locking "normal" BG for good), will they be able to get the title by defeating players there?

Every kill in normal bg and sacred fire temple counts for that title
        IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
        Class:Mage
        Level:80
        Server:Scarstone-S274
        Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
        Guild:Genesis
        The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

too bad I see a guy with the title still haunting bgs
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            too bad I see a guy with the title still haunting bgs
            D'oh lol, here I am in SFT with barely half towards that title. And people say campers don't bully lol

Comment

i think i had like 7k kills before i quit, its actually not all that hard to get

i was a bully though
              report me
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I can't say I'm trying super hard for the title. The way I see it, if I keep playing and keep attending Fire Temple, I'll get the title eventually. Generally, I get a decent number of kills by chilling at a totem and waiting for someone to come by. If I see the spawn getting full of spawn campers, I'll go over and bully the bullies. I won't get it as fast as those who really try, but at least I can get rewards and feel that I was able to do well without being the kind of jerk everyone hates in bg/fire temple. Far as I can tell, spawn camping is the lazy way to get kills. I kill the campers if I can catch them, but prefer to sit at totem for points and kills.

I know that you will get title from kills in Fire Temple. Our server top did it a while back (without spawn camping, btw). It may not be as easy as it is to get title in bg though. Fire Temple, especially advanced class Fire Temple has lots of $ players farming kills. That can make it challenging for lower BRs to get kills or even get the fire enough times for that title. It is random luck; best advice I can give is check the rankings and if it looks like a fight where you have 0 chance, leave and try again in 5 min.

Comment

I'm about 800 kills away from it (I dun spawn camp either, though when people just hide in spawn it tempts me)...just try to get my 30 kills/day to cap honor (not sure why I'm still capping honor...habit?). In about a month, I'll have a shiny new title, I guess.

Comment

I don't even bother with bgs anymore. My toon isn't strong enough to even last a few turns, nevermind aim for another 5k kills.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind replies! And above all thanks to the guy who gave me negative reputation replying "No" to my question. Made me lulz. Next time ask mommy to use the Internet though.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        I'm about 800 kills away from it (I dun spawn camp either, though when people just hide in spawn it tempts me)...just try to get my 30 kills/day to cap honor (not sure why I'm still capping honor...habit?). In about a month, I'll have a shiny new title, I guess.
                        You still need honor to upgrade your medallion. Right now, the Empire Truncheons part is cash only (haven't seen any way to get them for free except for one event in March and even that one would take crazy luck to get enough for free to even upgrade once), but building up the honor for when there is a way to get them for free isn't a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post

yes, it sure will count.. although.. being what it is, the sacred fire temple battleground is going to be a much bigger challenge to get the title in, as opposed to the normal battleground. I wish you all much luck and happy massacring. I hope you will all soon be the bearers of this title

KS22: They have empire truncheons on offer on the candy exchange right now for a mix of candy and masks as well, just so you are aware.. good luck!
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Yeah it's possible but it takes a long time man unless you do tons of fire temple per day and go for a bunch of kills every single day. It's a long process.....if you are fairly weak, it's almost impossible...

Comment

Working...
                            X