Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

new ideas for wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new ideas for wartune

    if it is possible can we get a way to change toon assignment for example if your a knight with a change card you can change it ti an archer and so on along with that say u have lv 60 or higher equipment make the toon go down to lv 50 what does every one think of it is it a good idea to do some thing like this?

  • #2
    how about being about being able to get vip by using blanes

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jenadoud View Post
      how about being about being able to get vip by using blanes
      No idea what blanes are, but you can buy a 30 day vip card in hot events now and then. It's called the vip luxury pack. There's 2 kinds; a single card and some bonus, or 3 cards and a larger bonus.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

      Comment


      • #4
        unless your suggestions are in chinese, they won't happen. r2 doesn't design the game, or even control the features, only the developers in china do

        r2 controls prices, that's it

        Comment


        • #5
          If I am not wrong, wilds doesn't exist in china ;p There's always hope.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            unless your suggestions are in chinese, they won't happen. r2 doesn't design the game, or even control the features, only the developers in china do

            r2 controls prices, that's it
            very true ive had discussions in pms about this with some ppl r2 only set prices and maintain game (sort of maintain thats a laugh)

            7road in china has full acess to the strucure of the game and the developement of this game r2 set prices which then host to various companies to rake in more money kabam kong areagames miniclip etc

            Comment


            • #7
              Last year after the first sylph refinement came out, there was a bug with Medusa and skills, and after going higher and higher up through support, my ticket was eventually put forward to 7road. Not long after that, the Medusa bug vanished for the most part after a maintenance. Mind you, it took 4 months to get that far.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

              Comment


              • #8
                name change= "Hot Events" to "Not Events" or "Shop till ya Drop Events"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  Last year after the first sylph refinement came out, there was a bug with Medusa and skills, and after going higher and higher up through support, my ticket was eventually put forward to 7road. Not long after that, the Medusa bug vanished for the most part after a maintenance. Mind you, it took 4 months to get that far.
                  probably because you are a whale, and they want to keep whales happy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                    probably because you are a whale, and they want to keep whales happy
                    if he were a whale you would see 800k in his siggy
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      if he were a whale you would see 800k in his siggy
                      dolphin maybe? or small whale like a narwhal

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        if your only lv 60 make new toon befor you get any higher makes more sense go thru all that to switch toon at such a low level would be a waste of time. and even if that was some how implemented into the game think about all the stuff you would lose if a knight went to being a mage you would have to rebuild astrals convert gems redo your 70 suit and 80 suit :/ really don't see the need m8
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


                        " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

                        -R2games



                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X