every gem event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every gem event

can you guys prepare 16x level 5 gems for every gem synth event? where else u get gems. i only do free cata and jewel daily for these gem events. ofc i try to get events with gempacks as prizes too.

Problem is i cant seem to gather 16 lvl5s for b4 each event
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

I've had trouble getting enough gems for previous events. Recently I was running full necro almost daily though, so that gives a lot of gems; level 30 is a 4 or 5 gem guaranteed. But you're right, normal events and the regular daily gem sources are not enough to really take advantage of this type of event.

The only suggestion I can make though is crypt keys. One key is worth about 1 level 4 gem if you blitz cata with it. For necro it depends on how far you can get, but typically it's less than 3 level 4 (i.e. not as good as cata) unless you can beat level 30.

Comment

Its hard to get a lot of gems non cash. If you can farm Burdoth's Grave for crypt keys and use bound balen to get crypt keys, then you can farm cata and necro (if you get far enough for the rewards to be worth it) daily to get the gems. You'll need necro for the very low chance of getting level 10 and up gem transposers too. Its totally luck based and it can take a lot of farming to get even one lucky drop. Some players complain they've done necro daily for a year + and never gotten a lucky drop.

Comment

With the free crypt key from baradoth grave, I run it on hero and normal mode, I can only blitz necro 2 or 3 times a week.
        I can only make 1 lvl 9 on the normal gem events, but i skip anything higher as lvl 7 on gem events without event chests.
        Other then the gem in return, the rewards are not worth it if no event items are attached imo.

Strangely enough they removed all EVENT items from almost all EVENTS.
        Im getting worried about the event set up lately, as a medium casher I hardly get anything usefull these days.

Comment

They took out the event items while multiplying the number of boxes you get by the end of the month. I think the idea is to make it harder to get good stuff by luck and to force cashers to pay more for the mounts. At least we have a way to get crypt keys for free so that everyone can benefit from gem events.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            With the free crypt key from baradoth grave, I run it on hero and normal mode, I can only blitz necro 2 or 3 times a week.
            I can only make 1 lvl 9 on the normal gem events, but i skip anything higher as lvl 7 on gem events without event chests.
            Other then the gem in return, the rewards are not worth it if no event items are attached imo.

Strangely enough they removed all EVENT items from almost all EVENTS.
            Im getting worried about the event set up lately, as a medium casher I hardly get anything usefull these days.
            But gems mainly come from gem events itself....
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              But gems mainly come from gem events itself....
              True, but with an event on every other week, you kinda have to be somewhat selective on which one you take part.

Comment

Working...
              X