No announcement yet.

Star tear shard disband from inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will be asked to show all five pages of inventory and vault, we already passed the first scanning, them they answered we will forward it to developers and we had forgotten to keep the ticket open each 14 days, so you are on move now.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      You know, like when the neighbours put the house up for sale and you go to the estate agent's webpage to secretly have a nose around and comment on their terrible choice in wallpaper, and OMG what were they thinking when they bought those light shades!! :3
      Actually, I had done that when I went and bought my house. I appraise for quality mainly and functionality. The wallpaper and shades can always be replaced, or I just skip that home to the next if I don't want to do such.

But, on topic, it's already been told that they (devs) are going to work on a way to solve this issue, folks, so we will have to wait and see.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ofcourse they go work on an issue that isnt an issue .. there are 2 ways to get rid of them .. its not broken lets fix it metnality

they should work on the real issue .. sky trail (yawn version) as whole and bring back perf version that took skill

Comment

Yes, was on the way to start the same thread. Please stop giving tons of Star Tear Shards, and Star Tears. only way for me(I DO NOT like Kicking to get free space) is to transform the shards into tears and sell them, but that's costs a lot of gold. That's more a punishment then reward.

Comment

What on earth has viewing houses got to do with unwanted tear shards. Please just sort out the problem don't babble on about rubbish.
            We need this tear shard problem sorted as soon as possible if not quicker, please don't treat us as idiots and try to side track us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mennoly View Post
              What on earth has viewing houses got to do with unwanted tear shards. Please just sort out the problem don't babble on about rubbish.
              We need this tear shard problem sorted as soon as possible if not quicker, please don't treat us as idiots and try to side track us.
              Nothing. I never said it did. Please read again

If you want it sorted asap, I suggest you file a ticket. With screenshot.

Sidetracking? What would be the purp Oh jeez, did you just see that donkey dressed up as a sheep?! *points* Amazing! Anyway.... yeah... Good to read you have a sense of humour...
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I really don't understand why everything don't have a sell option

Comment

If you want it sorted asap, I suggest you file a ticket.
                  And after that we have to poke you again, so they actually read it right?

Ya, the ticket system is really great.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    And after that we have to poke you again, so they actually read it right?

Ya, the ticket system is really great.
                    I forwarded this suggestion after your nudge yesterday already :P
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

why not just add sylph exp scrolls & tear shars/tears/sands to marriage tree recharge? it's not an option for everyone, but at least that's something desirable, & there might be more cheap marriages just for that reason.

aside from this suggestion, i just let everything (except dungeon chests, which cant be mailed) go straight to mail & the unwanted items all disappear from there & never touch my precious inventory boxes.

Comment

Euh... I haven't asked for those, have I? *confused*
                        But nah, I'm sure we can grab some of those from the mods and mentors. But screenies are always welcome! If for nothing else, then to simply spy on someone else's inventory... You know, like when the neighbours put the house up for sale and you go to the estate agent's webpage to secretly have a nose around and comment on their terrible choice in wallpaper, and OMG what were they thinking when they bought those light shades!! :3
                        no but you want to talk about side tracking who cares about neighbours and stuff you the one side tracking with worthless stuff point is keep on subject and dont change the subject we need a way to get rid of those shards no one cares about some one else being full of them nor do we want to see them in there inventory or our own.

so next time you want to insult some one least stay on track and not talk about house, donkeys or flying pigs because we dont give a flying............. (i'll let you fill the blank how you choose)
                        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                        name RubyRed
                        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                        Name gippal .........Name backlash
                        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                          no but you want to talk about side tracking who cares about neighbours and stuff you the one side tracking with worthless stuff point is keep on subject and dont change the subject we need a way to get rid of those shards no one cares about some one else being full of them nor do we want to see them in there inventory or our own.

so next time you want to insult some one least stay on track and not talk about house, donkeys or flying pigs because we dont give a flying............. (i'll let you fill the blank how you choose)
                          I suggest you keep reading on in this thread rather than jumping to conclusions and pointing out things your server buddy already beat you to days ago.

Comment

I suggest you keep reading on in this thread rather than jumping to conclusions and pointing out things your server buddy already beat you to days ago.
                            and i suggest you keep reading and stop taking pop shots at players with your sarcasm and stick with the issue at hand which is the star tear shard
                            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                            name RubyRed
                            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                            Name gippal .........Name backlash
                            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                              and i suggest you keep reading and stop taking pop shots at players with your sarcasm and stick with the issue at hand which is the star tear shard
                              I forwarded this suggestion after your nudge yesterday already :P

Like I said... Now if you want to actually contribute to the thread, feel free to do so.

Comment

Seriously R2g, can you please make it so that we can sell these damn things already !!!! I have six slots (and growing) filled with them and they are taking up too much of my limited inventory space.

Comment

Working...
                                X