Star tear shard disband from inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star tear shard disband from inventory

Seeing how i have over 2k star tear shards in my inventory and no use for them at all (i have all 6 1st evolve sylphs) i would like to suggest the possibility to disband items from inventory. Right now the only way to get rid of star tear shards is to make them into star tears (takes 200k gold each star tear to synth in blacksmith), which makes it possible to sell the star tears (they seel for 10k gold each....)

As you can see aboven, theres no real reason to make star tears considering i dont need them yet theres no way to get rid of loose star tear shards from inventory. Seeing how i like to keep my inventory cleaned up, yet only more and more and more items are introduced to the game with each new patch....i think its time a solution for this is presented.

I can see how the possibility to discard/disband items from inventory could be a solution, though maybe that will just lead to more people saying items disappeared, they got hacked etc where actually they just made a fatal mistake. So..maybe someone else has a better solution for this.

No matter what, it would be nice if something can be done before im holding on to 8k at some moment in time.

put them in guild vault, get kicked, delete them from your mail, join back up

takes literally 1 minute

Comment

You shouldn't have to go to that amount of effort to get rid of an item in your inventory. They shouldn't be giving them out in the amount they are without giving us a way to get rid of them. It's just silly. And it wouldn't be as bad if they stacked to 9999 like half the other things. They need to fix this... and the people that say 'get kicked from the guild' make me shake my head and I'm surprised that so many are offering this as a 'solution'. It does solve the problem temporarily, but it's not a fix. Plus it is a huge inconvenience for something that shouldn't be a problem to begin with.

Comment

Yeah, especially on ones who might drop in a large amount of contrib points. You don't get those points back, thus forcing you to spend on something that will clutter up inventory as well.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I agree that we should not have to go through this to get rid of these things. Let's hope one day soon, they will listen to us and make changes. It may not seem like a big deal to some to get kicked from guild but I don't want to waste my time to do that when we should not have to in the first place.
          Last edited by R262181389; 10-06-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I understand that the guild vault, kick/boot method is not an option for all people.. especially those with a higher guild contribution.. leaders worried about losing their guilds and a variety of other reasons. I understand it costs two hundred thousand to make one tear and selling them only grants back a small pittance of ten thousand... quite a loss to get rid of space clogging items.

We have placed forth a request for consideration of higher stacking as well as a delete/discard or sell option for them but as of yet we have not heard back anything. Should we get an update we will do our utmost to let you know when we are able.

I wish I had a promise of a solution, but right now, we are as in the dark as you all are.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

how about making a better way to exchange or sell them that dose waste so much gold

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                Let's hope one day soon, they will listen to us and make changes.
                I smile at your optimism, before breaking out into belly shaking laughs

Comment

It'll cost you some gold, but you can always synthesize them into star tears and then sell them.

Comment

Another way around getting kicked is to fill everything up in your inventory before starting trial and then once it full the shard will be thrown in your mail instead. It not a solution but at least it save me some effort rather than getting kicked or syn shard to empty my bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
                      Seeing how i have over 2k star tear shards in my inventory and no use for them at all (i have all 6 1st evolve sylphs) i would like to suggest the possibility to disband items from inventory. Right now the only way to get rid of star tear shards is to make them into star tears (takes 200k gold each star tear to synth in blacksmith), which makes it possible to sell the star tears (they seel for 10k gold each....)

As you can see aboven, theres no real reason to make star tears considering i dont need them yet theres no way to get rid of loose star tear shards from inventory. Seeing how i like to keep my inventory cleaned up, yet only more and more and more items are introduced to the game with each new patch....i think its time a solution for this is presented.

I can see how the possibility to discard/disband items from inventory could be a solution, though maybe that will just lead to more people saying items disappeared, they got hacked etc where actually they just made a fatal mistake. So..maybe someone else has a better solution for this.

No matter what, it would be nice if something can be done before im holding on to 8k at some moment in time.

I fully agree with this, I am in exactly the same position,

Please move the tear shards to the profile where they do no one any harm, they can build up there causing us no annoyance, seeing as you insist on throwing the useless things at us, failing that put a sell price on them so we can at least remove them from our inventories without costing us a LOT of gold.

Comment

Dear Esme,

do you really need screenshots from my inventory showing 12 spots with startear shards I dont need,
                        more even, I cant even use them since I have no more space for new Sylphs and all 12 current ones are already refined.

Or can you please wake up the devs for this issue.
                        The monthly pay for 2 extra pages is already a big disgrace, this useless stuff which I cant remove is ridiculous.

Ty very much.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Dear Esme,

do you really need screenshots from my inventory showing 12 spots with startear shards I dont need
                          Euh... I haven't asked for those, have I? *confused*
                          But nah, I'm sure we can grab some of those from the mods and mentors. But screenies are always welcome! If for nothing else, then to simply spy on someone else's inventory... You know, like when the neighbours put the house up for sale and you go to the estate agent's webpage to secretly have a nose around and comment on their terrible choice in wallpaper, and OMG what were they thinking when they bought those light shades!! :3
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            Euh... I haven't asked for those, have I? *confused*
                            No, but they'll surely ask you for them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              No, but they'll surely ask you for them lol.
                              Lol, true... *sad sigh*
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X