Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any GB expert here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any GB expert here?

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows the timer for a War Chariot to get 600 points? Like how long does it take for war chariot from the time we call it to the time it gives a guild 600 points?

Thanks

If opponent guild kill your charriot you won't get point from it.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
      Hi, I wonder if anyone knows the timer for a War Chariot to get 600 points? Like how long does it take for war chariot from the time we call it to the time it gives a guild 600 points?

Thanks
      The charriot will take its time like a regular player, BUT if it gets attack by a weak player that lose the battle, then the War Charriot will automaticaly hit the enemy Ward Tower. Also you must consider the lag factor, and if a 70k - 80k+ BR attack it it will get destroy and u wont get any points.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who thinks having 3 4 min gb's a week isnt doing right to the event?

Comment

no your right, guild battles are a joke on most servers. They last like 5 min and most times nobody shows. I remember when fridays was an epic gb day, no longer. Sometimes you get lucky and get a close xsgb matchup but that only happens in a blue moon too and that event isnt often anyways.

Comment

Cause all of the best players go to one guild. If you really want some fun gb, just make an alt guild and make fun matches happen xD

Also there's a glitch with chariot that does instant hit. I won't explain it here as I am against abusing such things ;p

Comment

Working...
            X