Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wartune future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune future

it seems wartune is loosing its charm, i dont see the enthusiasm to play wartune or continue playing wartune , frm players.. n i think the blame is on r2 itself because of greediness with money, now everything is money, wartune was free to play / pay to win, now it is more of pay to play.

There were such posts 1 year ago, even 2 years ago, and guess what? Wartune is still here, many players quit for different reasons, most non-game related, new mega cashers emerged. Greedy? Yes. Dying? Not even close.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i did nt say about dying, i said loosing charm, ofc wartune wil nt close, those who say thy quit, thy start playing again on a new server,

Comment

Charm is subjective term. Some find it charming to PvP, so they camp, no matter what. Some find it charming to hoard items, so they are so happy with wt events, some find it charming to spend unreasonable amount of money, some find it charming to spend in the game 20 hours per day, and so on, and so on. As many opinions as people playing the game.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

With the majority of players that have outgrown or maxed all the starting content, and even most of the newer stuff, the time in between patches is way too long to keep it interesting.

Also, the things that are being added are almost only available due events or event items.
          The combination with the absolute horrible new event structure(s) will make people loose interest quite fast imo.

But for every player that actually quits, they start a new server, so why should they care, they already got what they wanted from you, your money.

Comment

I really hate when people say that it's starting to become pay to play. Nothing has changed, it's still 100% free to play, but you can pay if you choose to. So please, stop comparing the two. @_@
            Pay to win does not equal pay to play just because they up the price or release more money related items

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
              I really hate when people say that it's starting to become pay to play. Nothing has changed, it's still 100% free to play, but you can pay if you choose to. So please, stop comparing the two. @_@
              Pay to win does not equal pay to play just because they up the price or release more money related items
              I don't think he is reffering literally when he is saying P2P (Pay to Play). I've played for quite some time and i don't agree that nothing has changed. I could say a few things have changed:
              1. Adding updates one after the other without proper testing (1 week testing is not enough, and devs kindaseem to not be doing their jobs properly since after each patch new bugs/glitches always appear).
              2. Up until lvl60 the game is a total cupcake - Wordl Prosperity Bonus forces you to lvl up and you will end up not being able to do MPDs / Spire at your lvl cause your BR sucks (have seen a lot of people giving up on doing MPD and only do catacombs since the EXP is too much and that way they can TRY and build up their toon).
              3. Even if some patches have been added a few months ago, some items you can ONLY have from EVENTS / SHOP (e.g Vulcan Hammers) - this would make me think that an incomplete patch was added at that time.

Now i'll admit and i'm pretty sure that Wartune won't die. There remains still an issue, why not improve the gameplay experience since there are quite a few cashers? After over 2 years i'm still wondeering what is R2 doing with all the money received from the people that pay for this game?
              I can still see bugs present that are present for over a year now and i can see that nothing is being done to resolve the issues the players are always telling them about. In case there is an issue with the recharge button not working it only takes a few minutes, if it's a different issue it takes ages.

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
                I don't think he is reffering literally when he is saying P2P (Pay to Play). I've played for quite some time and i don't agree that nothing has changed. I could say a few things have changed:
                1. Adding updates one after the other without proper testing (1 week testing is not enough, and devs kindaseem to not be doing their jobs properly since after each patch new bugs/glitches always appear).
                2. Up until lvl60 the game is a total cupcake - Wordl Prosperity Bonus forces you to lvl up and you will end up not being able to do MPDs / Spire at your lvl cause your BR sucks (have seen a lot of people giving up on doing MPD and only do catacombs since the EXP is too much and that way they can TRY and build up their toon).
                3. Even if some patches have been added a few months ago, some items you can ONLY have from EVENTS / SHOP (e.g Vulcan Hammers) - this would make me think that an incomplete patch was added at that time.

Now i'll admit and i'm pretty sure that Wartune won't die. There remains still an issue, why not improve the gameplay experience since there are quite a few cashers? After over 2 years i'm still wondeering what is R2 doing with all the money received from the people that pay for this game?
                I can still see bugs present that are present for over a year now and i can see that nothing is being done to resolve the issues the players are always telling them about. In case there is an issue with the recharge button not working it only takes a few minutes, if it's a different issue it takes ages.
                And by nothing has changed, I meant the aspect of P2P or F2P. Of course we've had a lot of other changes to the game, it's almost completely different from what it was a year ago.
                Maybe I was looking at it too literally. :P

But anyway, I do agree with your points. There never seems to be any sort of changes made from when test servers get the patch to when they're added to the rest of the servers, no matter how obvious the glitch/bug/or whatever.
                I'm gonna be honest, I thought the Vulcan Hammers would have been at least a bit easier to get by now. I wish they'd add them to either atoll boss rewards or the atoll shop, since after getting the mount, everything else in there is worthless to most.

I don't think it'll die off either, at least not anytime soon. But I do feel they're lazy with making the gameplay better for their consumers. There are many things as simple as adding a "hide players" option such as the atoll boss one to world boss and even guild boss
                (I lag like hell in there) but they won't even do that. Not sure what to think of that.
                Another funny thing about not r2, but ProfCity this time (since I play on fb servers) is that if you check their home site (wt.com) you'll see announcements explaining the new patch features like the advanced talents, purg maze and astrals that they sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER we all got the updates.
                Not sure if that's just laziness or what. :P

Comment

I stopped playing seriously end of last year. Now I casually play on server 565 (r2), where my only true interest is watching the spending. The "top player" literally buys whatever is being sold, however much is being sold. As the server started in early January, he is already 350k br, has the light/dark combo sylph, got all 15 lvl 7 resist crystals before the back-to-back events, on and on. ... The thing is, he does not care to play much (I never see him in world boss, his guild only recently convinced him to go into guild battles on Fridays so they can be top guild), nor does he care to learn strategy. He just wants to buy all the things R2 sells. If you had people like that giving you over 100,000 dollars in three months just to buy whatever it is you decide to sell, what is your motivation to have a game? ... not a rhetorical question, by the way. I actually wonder if there is a real motivation to make a game in that situation.
                  Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                  Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                  Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                  Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
                    it seems wartune is loosing its charm, i dont see the enthusiasm to play wartune or continue playing wartune , frm players.. n i think the blame is on r2 itself because of greediness with money, now everything is money, wartune was free to play / pay to win, now it is more of pay to play.
                    Guardian rune is the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                      Guardian rune is the reason why.
                      That's gotta be it,the rest of the problems are just background noise. Occupy Wartune now!!!!
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Nothing has changed, it's still 100% free to play, but you can pay if you choose to. So please, stop comparing the two. @_@
                        Lies lies lies.

A lot of things is changing.

And if ur too blind to see it,,,heres a hint!

Less income of items needed for classic events, less rewards from classic events. More rewards from big spenders event.

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
                          Lies lies lies.

A lot of things is changing.

And if ur too blind to see it,,,heres a hint!

Less income of items needed for classic events, less rewards from classic events. More rewards from big spenders event.
                          Read what I posted. And if you still think otherwise, show me where you have to PAY to play? It's still Free to Play, and Pay to Win. That hasn't changed at all.

Comment

Read what I posted. And if you still think otherwise, show me where you have to PAY to play? It's still Free to Play, and Pay to Win. That hasn't changed at all.
                            Game has changed a lot.

It always been pay to win,,,but not as much as it is now.

Why you think big cashers like thethrell leave the game?

Truth is....nowadays being a free player is like playing the demo of a game.

Where in past,,,difference betweeen heavy casher, and heavy active ppl werent that big as its now.

This gap is growing and growing,,,,there is a change,,,even if u refuse to see it or not.
                            Last edited by Nangijala; 04-04-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
                              Game has changed a lot.

It always been pay to win,,,but not as much as it is now.

Why you think big cashers like thethrell leave the game?

Truth is....nowadays being a free player is like playing the demo of a game.

Where in past,,,difference betweeen heavy casher, and heavy active ppl werent that big as its now.

This gap is growing and growing,,,,there is a change,,,even if u refuse to see it or not.
                              Come on, re-read it carefully. I'm not saying the game hasn't changed, I know it has. What I'm saying is that is has and always will be Free to play, but still Pay to Win, even if you "refuse to see it or not." lol

Comment

Working...
                              X