How to get Apollo/Hades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Apollo/Hades?

I've heard that people has random chance to get apollo/hades for final hit at Sylph Atoll Boss, is this true? if not is there other way to get them besides events?

Thanks

This is true if you have enough people doing the atoll boss to get last hit, there has to be a certain number of people doing atoll boss to be able to get the last hit chest. Most of the time, you will get bound balens from that chest but there is a chance to get hades or apollo.

The way it sounds on many servers, there are not enough people doing the atoll boss anymore, my server is one of them and we have 8 merged together. Many times, there will be only two teams.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      This is true if you have enough people doing the atoll boss to get last hit, there has to be a certain number of people doing atoll boss to be able to get the last hit chest. Most of the time, you will get bound balens from that chest but there is a chance to get hades or apollo.

The way it sounds on many servers, there are not enough people doing the atoll boss anymore, my server is one of them and we have 8 merged together. Many times, there will be only two teams.
      Very informattive, any idea how many teams are needed?

Comment

10 teams minimum, have not seen that happen in months even on an active server like ours. You're more likely to find an apollo evolve (athena) from an event box then to hope for an atoll last hit sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          10 teams minimum, have not seen that happen in months even on an active server like ours. You're more likely to find an apollo evolve (athena) from an event box then to hope for an atoll last hit sylph.
          I've gotten Athena sylph from boxes, wonder if hades can be obtain from event boxes in the past.

Comment

do you guys know how much dmg needed to get sylph crystalloids?
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              do you guys know how much dmg needed to get sylph crystalloids?
              I was thinking 8% or above but I could be wrong on that.

Comment

Actually the number of teams does not matter, its the number of participants that matter.

Rewards

Participation: All participants will receive gold based on team points earned.
                Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.
                Ranking Rewards: After the event ends, the No. 1 team will receive great rewards such as Mount Hooves, Soul Marks, and more.

Note: Players below Lvl. 50 will not be rewarded.

Information for this was retrieved from here in case you wish to see more.

Within the "Bound Balens Chest" there is a chance to win fantastic rewards or bound balens as the name implies.. but I have seen seals drop in the past.

As for damage.. I have seen people get them at about the 7% mark.. but the more damage you do, the more you will make, and the crystals cap out at 50 a fight, though if this has changed am sure someone will come along and yell at me *hehe*
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

just did a 3% one today, pure gold
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Think you need to do 12% damage for the max amount of sylph chrystals.

Comment

19/118 i got 50 loids

the other time i think 8% got 30loid
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                      X