campaign map clearing bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• campaign map clearing bonus

i just cleared campaign map lvl60-70,i did get the first map clearing bonus but not the HERO mode clearing bonus.i have all sSs on each dungeon.i am lvl68 do i need to lvl up to 70 before i get the HERO mode bonus?

pic or it didn't happen
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by onemo View Post
      i just cleared campaign map lvl60-70,i did get the first map clearing bonus but not the HERO mode clearing bonus.i have all sSs on each dungeon.i am lvl68 do i need to lvl up to 70 before i get the HERO mode bonus?
      Double check that all of the campaigns are a SSS, sometimes it looks like you have them, but one is an S or a SS. If you have them all as a SSS and the reward was not delivered, send in a screen shot via support ticket so they can get it sorted out for you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X