next MTW or soul crystal event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next MTW or soul crystal event?

i have plenty of whips and crystals ready to be used, but i can't found any information on when the next event(s) that requires you to use these items will be available. i know there is currently a event for mounts right now, but it's not the one i have an interest in yet.

anyone that knows which events i'm talking of, can you tell me when they will be available again?

no information is given about future events or patch. it's Wartune policy.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

in 1-30 days from now.
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

well damn!!

Comment

Originally posted by R229378622 View Post
          i have plenty of whips and crystals ready to be used, but i can't found any information on when the next event(s) that requires you to use these items will be available. i know there is currently a event for mounts right now, but it's not the one i have an interest in yet.

anyone that knows which events i'm talking of, can you tell me when they will be available again?
          There were events involving these both recently. Make sure to keep an eye on the hot events as well as the news and events section for announcements on the up and coming as well as active events and promotions.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X