Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

button yo hide 99roses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button yo hide 99roses

is there anyway you can either make an option to hide the 10 -15 secs of **** that covers the screen when people give 99whatever to another player?

or just take that feature out of the game, leave the 99 and boosts just drop the screen ****, i dont want to nerf anyones ability to increase friendship ( i never have seen a charm increase)
    its just plain annoying and laggs the game.

Thank you.

would like a button for this too. Very much so. I dont mind ppl sending roses or snowflakes for that matter.. but I do mind when I start to lag in a serious way and die to a monster cause of lag. So button to hide roses please.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

That would be an awesome idea. It gets SO frustrating trying to play when there are roses and snowflakes and **** popping up all over the screen all the time. And sometimes there are glitches where the **** happens when you're in Spire, World Boss, or Duels, and then it's VERY distracting and messes with your game in a BIG way.

Comment

Working...
      X