No announcement yet.

Will Coin of Ancestry exchange return?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Coin of Ancestry exchange return?

Hi, I wonder if the event will return anytime soon because I have a few left, anyone knows?
    Thanks

wish i knew, but i dont know.

It would seem logical as the previous coin exchange ended few days before the end of the event at that time. which caused ppl to get coins but being unable to exchange though.
    We also had coin fragments a while ago, and have never received any exchange event or synth option with those, so that would be logical to get such an event...

Then again this is r2. r2 and logic dont go hand in hand.

I saved some coins and i pray for the best

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      and have never received any exchange event or synth option with those
      You can synthesize them now.

Comment

why didn't you use up the stuff when you were supposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          why didn't you use up the stuff when you were supposed to?
          because the exchange wasnt that great compared to the first exchange

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
            Hi, I wonder if the event will return anytime soon because I have a few left, anyone knows?
            Thanks
            It likely will due to that the coins are still dropping, however, we have not been told as to when it will and for that I am sorry. Kindly hang on to all coins and watch the news and events as well as hot events for any future updates or announcements.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              It likely will due to that the coins are still dropping, however, we have not been told as to when it will and for that I am sorry. Kindly hang on to all coins and watch the news and events as well as hot events for any future updates or announcements.
              But coins aint dropping any more, not in this event boxes
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
              X