Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Suggestion

Hello there

I have an idea for the one item we need in wartune. Ppl will pay for it .. Im sure. I know I will.

we need an item to make all gold need go to 0 for 24 hours for some events... so if ppl are doing some pet gear upgrade, ench gear etc.. no gold need. The gold need in this game is taking all the fun out at times. Give us a chance for some item that makes it go to 0 for a day.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

they expect you to use the gold alchemy for that

Comment

can we agree on that will never give enough gold .... for ench or gem convert when having hp gems to lvl 9 then have to go to crit gems for lvl 10 and then to patk for lvl 11... that takes a lot of gold which is just insane

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
        can we agree on that will never give enough gold .... for ench or gem convert when having hp gems to lvl 9 then have to go to crit gems for lvl 10 and then to patk for lvl 11... that takes a lot of gold which is just insane
        The idea seems kinda overpowered having 0 gold needed for 24 hours. you'll be swarming in gold soon anyway once you reach lv 80 adv class and can clear at least lv 5 of Di. besides converting gem is limited after certain gold. i dont have the gems atm but i think gold required to convert is capped at lv 9+.
        Since introduction of DI i never had a lust for more gold. sure everything costs a lot, but will be done on time. it was worse enchanting lv 80 gear at that time.

Soon you'll be flooded with gold, and issue is how to spend it fast rather than getting enough gold.

I think an item like this have to be so expensive for r2 to compensate the insane effects of it.

Comment

I am lvl 80. I do DI and get stage 5 each day - BI is another gold place... I do every run each day .. in marriage and we do what we can to max anything. I do get gold each day.. the need for gold in the game is just ridicolous big. each gem (if we talk convert) cost 2.560.000 for lvl 9. so when going for lvl 11 gems and have to go "from hp to crit to patk then to what ever type I am making now for lvl 11" then it gets into a lot of gold. I can ofc as you said do gold alchemy and use 50 balens and get 179.350 gold... then I can do 60 balens for same amount or maybe 10k gold more.. I can do that 120 times with increased balens need so I can use a total of 77.400 balens... I bet Wartune Devs would be able to come up with some item for less cost. The gold need is for everything in this game.

Comment

convert 1 gem a day , you dont have to be able to convert everything at whatever moment you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Draghin View Post
              convert 1 gem a day , you dont have to be able to convert everything at whatever moment you want.
              No but it would be nice to be able to do it the days the events runs so I can get some rewards there....

Comment

Working...
              X