Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP wheel of misfortune. Guild Altar of rubbishness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP wheel of misfortune. Guild Altar of rubbishness

Hello players, and mb moderators ...
    I've been wondering if any of you have ever pulled a lvl 6 or higher gem from the ViP wheel?
    Since I am playing Wartune, I have never pulled any gem, higher than lvl 3.
    Why are these "possible" awards there?
    About the guild altar - I am lvl 80, as well as many other players, but when we spin the wheel, we often get books, who give 500 exp? or even 5000 exp? Well, that seems to me to be very ridiculous ! Not to mention the awards, such as 5000 daru/gold... The chance for obtaining Crypt Key is fairly good, which is the only beneficial award (maybe shadow crystals too).
    Is there any information, back in the past, related to those two inconvenient game features?

Refresh until you get 2 of the same gem, same lvl and same stat, voila rejoice you have obtained a gem. Have fun!

Comment

Lvl7 gems are obtainable, got one in vip wheel beginning of the year
      Click image for larger version

Name:	10942759_657731227670596_1525469028403961316_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1710656

Comment

So I should try to follow the hint, which was given by Wraithraiser . We will see what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Refresh until you get 2 of the same gem, same lvl and same stat, voila rejoice you have obtained a gem. Have fun!
          You mean that if I get (for instance) 2 lvl 6 Crit Gems on the Wheel, no matter what the rest of the prizes are, I will get one?

Comment

Just tested this and it skipped all the gems that were there and gave me all the minimum prizes. One row had 3 lvl 7s and the other row had 3 lvl 6s and nothing was collected from those 2 rows
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              Just tested this and it skipped all the gems that were there and gave me all the minimum prizes. One row had 3 lvl 7s and the other row had 3 lvl 6s and nothing was collected from those 2 rows
              need to be 2 same gems, ie lvl 7 charisma twice, not any lvl 7 gem
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                need to be 2 same gems, ie lvl 7 charisma twice, not any lvl 7 gem
                ahh then that might take a miracle to happen, don't know why they give paying players a feature that is impossible to get
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                  You mean that if I get (for instance) 2 lvl 6 Crit Gems on the Wheel, no matter what the rest of the prizes are, I will get one?
                  Yeap, that's how it goes (same applies to any "big" prize) like if you see lv5 gem pack 2x can snag one of them. I know some go for the stamina pot (50) as it's relatively more common to find 2x than gems, but yeah.

Comment

I tried to refresh and get one of the 6 or 7 gems once, after spending a couple of hours looking, I gave up. A few weeks later, I randomly got a level 6 gem without even looking at what I was spinning for. So it both does happen, and is incredibly hard to get deliberately

The top 2 prizes on the VIP wheel are entirely deterministic as far as I can tell, you should be able to know exactly what you're going to get if you spin based on what's available. There may be some rare configurations where it chooses one out of several of the less common rewards, like level 3 or 4 gem pack, major hp pot, etc., but as it's a rare event, hard to know for sure.

Comment

hardest to get will be the new voucher plants that hold 20 balens or 15 balens

Comment

after over a hr of refreshing i could not get 2 of the same lev gems but it did work on other items. guess i will keep trying.

Comment

So far, after 2 years on VIP, I still had NEVER seen 2 identical gems popped up. The only things I always grabbed was crypt tokens, which is totally useless after I finished 80 set a year ago. Wartune is luck-based. lol

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Yeap, that's how it goes (same applies to any "big" prize) like if you see lv5 gem pack 2x can snag one of them. I know some go for the stamina pot (50) as it's relatively more common to find 2x than gems, but yeah.

Comment

Working...
                          X