Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin event

hi.

coin event will back or should i put y coins for trash?

not easy have mucch free space when you guys change events all weeks and all the time diferent items...

please say somthing or then send bound balens for buy more slots:P

put useless stuff in guild vault, ask for kick then your useless stuff is sent to your mail inbox and you can store it for 3 days, unless you open the messages. that solves your inventory problem.

when it comes to coin event, i dunno but i rather save them, which i do too. hard to say what will happen with these coins, but to me they seem to valuable to get rid of now already.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      put useless stuff in guild vault, ask for kick then your useless stuff is sent to your mail inbox and you can store it for 3 days, unless you open the messages. that solves your inventory problem.

when it comes to coin event, i dunno but i rather save them, which i do too. hard to say what will happen with these coins, but to me they seem to valuable to get rid of now already.
      I think you meant 30* days not 3. o:

I'd keep the coins. Pretty much anything in this game, you'll regret later if you trash it now.
      Plus the coins are still a pretty new thing, I doubt they'd never release them again after putting in a synthesizing option.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        I think you meant 30* days not 3. o:

I'd keep the coins. Pretty much anything in this game, you'll regret later if you trash it now.
        Plus the coins are still a pretty new thing, I doubt they'd never release them again after putting in a synthesizing option.
        yea 30 my bad, unless you open them then its 3 days:P ty for correcting.

Comment

Working...
        X