Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensional War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional War

Hi, I've just finished the basic dimensional war, now how do I obtain a new one or the intermediate one?

Thanks a lot

you know the shards you get from defeating monsters in the dimension wars? collect them then craft them into a new coordinate chest.
    or you can hope that you are lucky to get the coordinate chest from daily rewards chest. basic coordinate chest has a (very) low chance of gaining intermediate coordinate chest, and so on.
    also there's a basic coordinate chest given at 26th day login reward.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

maybe the Dimension NPC will give u 1
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        maybe the Dimension NPC will give u 1
        I think that's the one he just cleared

Comment

If you completely clear a basic dimension, killing all the regular mobs you find, you'll typically get around 120-130 basic shards. You may get lucky and find a lot more if you get any of the 50-shard drops. It takes 100 shards to make a new coordinate chest, so it's extremely difficult to build up from nothing. All you can do is make sure you collect all the shards you can, and synth the chests until you get lucky with extra drops, like an intermediate chest. The daily rewards chests will also give you extra coordinates rarely, so as long as you can keep one finished dimension going at all times, you'll eventually set yourself up to be able to choose the element types, and gradually build to intermediate and eventually advanced dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
            Hi, I've just finished the basic dimensional war, now how do I obtain a new one or the intermediate one?

Thanks a lot
            Dimensional war chests can be obtained from 26 days of logging in, every month. That aside.. if you do not have another chest yet, then get to work on the map you already have... make as many shards as you can from beating the mobs inside as 100 basic or 150 intermediate can be synthesized into a new chest.

Make sure to use the right sylph and battle resistance as well to help you lower the cost per step inside as you go. I tend to move all the way down, then three over then all the way up.. and follow that pattern.. This way I can see whats on both sides at any given time. Good Luck.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X