Activation code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activation code

Hello guys, i'm new in wartune world and i have one question - when i can get the activation code?

http://scr.hu/4o8p/k7y8b
    this code

Comment

That's simple. when you go to the main page of wartune at wartune.r2games.com click the code redemption box and then select your server to get the code. Every so often codes run out though, so if there should be no code just let us know so we can report that
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

about in activation code

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        That's simple. when you go to the main page of wartune at wartune.r2games.com click the code redemption box and then select your server to get the code. Every so often codes run out though, so if there should be no code just let us know so we can report that
        My activation code in caverns of baltha, is not working. It says. the card number you entered is invalid! Although i coppied a code redemption!XD

Comment

Working...
        X