Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow's clothing event - some simple math ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's clothing event - some simple math ...

Tomorrow's clothing event - make level 9 clothes, and you need 180 slots to collect your reward. Total inventory slots for 3 opened pages of inventory, lvl 10 guild vault, and renting 4th page: 280 (it's 224 total slots if you do not rent the $10/month page).

EDIT: Note - 2 pages plus lvl 10 guild vault is 168 slots.
    Last edited by R252856585; 04-08-2015, 12:21 PM.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

same set gear should stack imo, but even this is broken here...
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

what if via mail?

i remember on campaign though, when i received drops like Blue Gear x2, i open mail and i only see 1 piece of gear. but when you retrieve it, the message say u get x2. In the end, when i recycle them it only counts as 1.
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
        Tomorrow's clothing event - make level 9 clothes, and you need 180 slots to collect your reward. Total inventory slots for 3 opened pages of inventory, lvl 10 guild vault, and renting 4th page: 280 (it's 224 total slots if you do not rent the $10/month page).

EDIT: Note - 2 pages plus lvl 10 guild vault is 168 slots.
        I dont think space issues is the main problem with tomorrows clothing event

Worst event ever..

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
          I dont think space issues is the main problem with tomorrows clothing event

Worst event ever..
          The biggest issue imo is it starts at lvl 5 and most likely it will stay the same for every event after, which sux. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            The biggest issue imo is it starts at lvl 5 and most likely it will stay the same for every event after, which sux. A lot.
            I can survive not getting lvl 3 and 4 rewards,,,those werent much to brag about anyways.

But these joke hats And no chest

Comment

If no other event give chests, why worry about particular one not giving them as well?

Comment

Well this is actually an awesome event, to skip.

Comment

- NO CHEST IN REWARD.....
                  - BEGIN AT lvl 5

They NERF all Events !!!

Comment

I can survive not getting lvl 3 and 4 rewards,,,those werent much to brag about anyways.

Well getting the cores and charms needed to make lvl 5 clothing is virtually impossible for non/low cashers to get. So in a way lvl 5 clothing is just too much to do.

Comment

If no other event give chests, why worry about particular one not giving them as well?
                      because the clothing event always has as far as i can remember?

Comment

Because even when the rest of the events leave something to be desired, it's usually things like the clothing synthesis that can be counted on to 'make up the difference' and give us a chance at a decent number of boxes. So if even this is being nerfed (and starting at lvl5, so screw you newbies/lowbies), this whole joke hat/candy event is probably gonna be a wash. Better luck next month I guess.
                        Last edited by xrycek; 04-08-2015, 02:48 PM.
                        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

yeah. was planning on doing my level 7 wings this event, along with a few level 6 clothings to get ready for the next one.

looks like I may just clear up some low level inventory instead and boost everything to level 5. no use going any higher. I'll do enough to get the new items, and thats it
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Actually the level 3 and 4 rewards were something to brag about. Assume you made a level 5 clothing when there were rewards for level 3 and 4, then you could get at least half of the materials you used back. Great return on investment. Now though you get less than probably 1/8th of the materials used to make a level 5.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              because the clothing event always has as far as i can remember?
                              I believe the clothing chest rewards started at the same time as the old leather events. Before that, I don't think there even were clothing chests, maybe except for the hot shop on occasion. But as I recall, the hot shop "chests" actually turned into the clothing when you bought it, could be misremembering though.

The clothing chests were amazing, I still have a few left from the fantastic events last year. My clothes are at least 2 levels higher than they would have been without such generous returns.

Comment

Working...
                              X