Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow's clothing event - some simple math ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. I was wondering why it happened, but then it probably simply means you have to have space for the full blitz or your gear loots are lost if you receive a duplicate.

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    what if via mail?

i remember on campaign though, when i received drops like Blue Gear x2, i open mail and i only see 1 piece of gear. but when you retrieve it, the message say u get x2. In the end, when i recycle them it only counts as 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
      Well getting the cores and charms needed to make lvl 5 clothing is virtually impossible for non/low cashers to get. So in a way lvl 5 clothing is just too much to do.
      Depends on how long have you been playing. For new players maybe, for old players no. Most have level 6+ clothing /wings already.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Just the rewards being too cheap not to skip...

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Depends on how long have you been playing. For new players maybe, for old players no. Most have level 6+ clothing /wings already.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          yeah. unfortunetly, made half my clothes lv9 a few events ago

Comment

I did all to 9 as I do every event. Went from 140 cores to 553 and that was only doing weapon armour and hat. The free 50 sets of clothing and cores and charms were worth while to me even with no event boxes. Set my self up again for more lvl 8s and 9s next event. Although I'm now running out of space as I have 5 full sets of lvl 9 gear and 3 lvl 9 wings -.- need level cap raised

Would of preferred event boxes though. But either way it's still a nice free return
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

Yes maybe good if you can make lvl 9 but otherwise the event sucks. You spend cores and luck charms to get cores and luck charms. Good only if you get chests too.

Comment

What is more annoying, why these wings etc cant be stacked? There is a quantity number now on them like other items, I would think the goal of this is to make them stackable.

Comment

They need to put clothes in boxes. Or allow us to synth cloth pieces/wings into a box to save spaces.
                  I know they can do this, don't mind spending a some gold for it but meh event is not that good anyway.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Or better yet, give us a one time unlimited clothing synth event. Would some be able to cash in for huge rewards? Sure...but so what?
                    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                      Or better yet, give us a one time unlimited clothing synth event. Would some be able to cash in for huge rewards? Sure...but so what?
                      if that was the case id have almost infinite fashion cores n charms as i would constantly amass free clothes then cores and charms then rinse n repeat
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

I just do it, and this event suck too much... same as all last events....

They change rules/events every time....

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                          if that was the case id have almost infinite fashion cores n charms as i would constantly amass free clothes then cores and charms then rinse n repeat
                          They have cores for balens exchange in China.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

if you are canny you get lost of this stuff for free, i had hundreds of charms from events over the past month no money spent. i had 148 Charms and 60 cores

just look at each event as a chance to gain stuff for future events that give better drops.

Pot ♥

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                              Tomorrow's clothing event - make level 9 clothes, and you need 180 slots to collect your reward. Total inventory slots for 3 opened pages of inventory, lvl 10 guild vault, and renting 4th page: 280 (it's 224 total slots if you do not rent the $10/month page).

EDIT: Note - 2 pages plus lvl 10 guild vault is 168 slots.
                              That is why few days ago i suggested this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-2-short-ones.
                              I knew where r2 was heading next but none cared to respond....

Comment

Working...
                              X