New Patch information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You'd need I think WW + delphic blade storm quite possibly, maybe death warrant too even if it's luck based on that one.or just let team mage/archer smash it while you shield lol
    I figured, I'm not so pleased with the damage from both tho.
    But, I have a orange triton since today, and a decent gaia, so they might help getting it done.

Comment

• i wish there is more detailed description of kid skills soon
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        i wish there is more detailed description of kid skills soon
        there is but u cant pots it in forums
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-12-2015, 02:02 PM.
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

• Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
          there is but u cant pots it in forums
          Last time I checked that is all taken from chinese wartune, so probably not accurate at all.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-12-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Last time I checked that is all taken from chinese wartune, so probably not accurate at all.
            But it's better than blindly figuring it out
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

its about 90% accurate i read it and looked at the server and seen that pretty much everything they said is right

Comment

• So a good strat for first boss is basicly mages with Hades/gaia->medusa->Cerb and arch/knight with triton or apollo, worse case herc(cause it single target), or? Must be good to change you're "atk" so you can stop the dmg on what of them if one are dieing to fast. even tho mages can stop the matk easily by just overhealing, and knights with shields.

Well I am excited, been missing a challenge in this game that doesn't come down to "heck I can't do enough dmg"

Comment

• Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
                  its about 90% accurate i read it and looked at the server and seen that pretty much everything they said is right
                  Ya, 90% means its useless.

Comment

Ya, 90% means its useless.
                    well its hard to compare apples and oranges when u dont have the patch on ur main

Comment

• Read through all the pages... lots of info, thx for it. I wish R2 post all changes in an official, summarized form.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2120258128 View Post
                        Read through all the pages... lots of info, thx for it. I wish R2 post all changes in an official, summarized form.
                        they will post something not sure detailed or bullet point once it gets released to all servers

Comment

• is there a possibly someone with a eudamon of different attack type (aka knight or archer with mage eudamon or mage with knght or archer) could post their stats and kids so we can tell if the % of stats shown in earlier post are % of same type attack or % of highest attack please?

Comment

• In case none has answered yet…..(just in case this is still being asked a bazillion times in forums)…necro and purgatory maze are now FREE…you can use keys to double drops like the good old days for regular catacombs…and YES you can get gem scrolls…I got a lv 10 park first night.

for sacrifice, you find a mob spot called Dragon's den, you fight wannabe redoga drake…and get offering item and some other semi decent drops for an easy fight.

you PICK one of the rewards shown to you, as far as I know. not there just yet, but leveling up may increase drop amounts and/or rarity..
                            just trying to fill in a few tiny gaps from what I read. but as always, lots of bugs elsewhere in game… so good luck once its on all servers.

~Another S1 guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
                              for sacrifice, you find a mob spot called Dragon's den, you fight wannabe redoga drake…and get offering item and some other semi decent drops for an easy fight.
                              ~Another S1 guy.
                              This is new for me? "redoga drake"?

Comment

• Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                                This is new for me? "redoga drake"?
                                lol that's the dragon world boss name

Comment

Working...
                                X