No announcement yet.

New Patch information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conclusion: This game is only for vagabonds. People with responsibilities will not have time to do all those things. Epic fail!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
      Conclusion: This game is only for vagabonds. People with responsibilities will not have time to do all those things. Epic fail!!!
      Most MMO s are like this,it's a way of spicing up the game and more money gotten from it

If you think this is bad,check out CN version or LoA
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

• Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
        In case none has answered yet…..(just in case this is still being asked a bazillion times in forums)…necro and purgatory maze are now FREE…you can use keys to double drops like the good old days for regular catacombs…and YES you can get gem scrolls…I got a lv 10 park first night.

for sacrifice, you find a mob spot called Dragon's den, you fight wannabe redoga drake…and get offering item and some other semi decent drops for an easy fight.

you PICK one of the rewards shown to you, as far as I know. not there just yet, but leveling up may increase drop amounts and/or rarity..
        just trying to fill in a few tiny gaps from what I read. but as always, lots of bugs elsewhere in game… so good luck once its on all servers.

~Another S1 guy.
        thank you another S1 guy, does it cost balens or can you use bb as well for dragons den and other new stuff in dimensional war?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          lol that's the dragon world boss name
          lol xD was tired so maybe should have explained so people understood

Ment what is dragon den and what about the wannabe redoga drake... ofcourse now r2 has posted, so guess they answered my question

Comment

• Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            thank you another S1 guy, does it cost balens or can you use bb as well for dragons den and other new stuff in dimensional war?
            Funny thing is... all the things they saying cost balen in guide R2 put out like dimensions.. sacrafice and etc, is not costing anything now on test servers.To be honest there alot bugs but seems alot good bugs for now untill general release inc auction house.By next maint im sure that all be fixed.. guess for us test servers enjoy now while its free :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
              Funny thing is... all the things they saying cost balen in guide R2 put out like dimensions.. sacrafice and etc, is not costing anything now on test servers.To be honest there alot bugs but seems alot good bugs for now untill general release inc auction house.By next maint im sure that all be fixed.. guess for us test servers enjoy now while its free :/
              hm that sucks for us then:P

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                Intressting, so does this mean they added the AH by mistake maybe? Not that I care much for AH anymore, would have been useful maybe 1 year ago, maybe still would be for cashers, but not for me I think

Comment

• fishing and jewels are gone? any1 confirm?
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                    fishing and jewels are gone? any1 confirm?
                    Still there... just bugged on some servers.

Comment

• i checked the other website for kid skills, the mage delphic is missing
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

• have another question, for married couple, I heard you can have 4 "guardians", that brings up some questions

So does that mean basicly we have 2 each, but we can "upgrade" and such each other, and use what ever we want? or can ONE person in the couple make 4 guardians?

Reason I am asking is cause my spouse quit the game, so my real question is basicly; Can I have 4 guardians? My guess is no but doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

Comment

• Still waiting to find out more about this dimension PVP business. Is it just plundering, or is it literally, a lowbie can login up one day to find that the dimension he spent a week+ clearing is gone, oh well too bad, time to open a new one? I guess that solves the problem of adv/expert dimensins being rare for some people, let someone else do the work of conquering all the floors then steal it from them? Because...that seems like a massive "**** you" to anyone who doesnt spend a ton.
                          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• can i have some explanations about new patch pls?

just some questions i care to understand:

about new dimensional war:

i tried to figure out and understand something but honestly i understood nothing, but that's not the point my main concern is this:
                            dimensions prior to this patch was useful for 2 things:
                            1. the bonus res for holding dimensions.
                            2. a good amount of bb and other useful stuffs by collecting chests, daily chests or digging treasures.

now, apart all the new features (that mainly look like spend balens to partecipate to me), my main concern is: they still works like: open a dimension, collect chests for stuff, complete dimension for res bonus,
                            and after a while dimension expire and you open another one, or now is completly different? i mean the new features are just like addictions to the system (aka you can do more) or the system is totally changed?

about blitzing cata etc:

i read you can now blitz "for free", and by spending crypt keys you simply double rewards, can someone confirm this? it means i can blitz for free once per day cata and necro and purgatory?
                            rewards are the same (doubled using keys)?

about new dungeon

you have one free attempt per day only for that, or it counts for the daily mpd attempt?

about new farm system

for this i probably already know the answer, but, will be a "lot of time" consuming thing? enter, go there, click there, plant there, move there, click there... boring and long?

Comment

• - Cata: Yep, can blitz everything free w/ keys double rewards
                              - dungeon counts in your 1 mpd attempt daily BUT you can use Empire Crusade scroll for +1 MPD attempt so can do as many times as you got scrolls
                              - Farm: Yep... you need around 10-15 mins (I forget if it was 10 or more) for the bonfire thing, which like guild tree gives you exp and some rewards if you get friends to light little bonfires.... but yeah time consuming it can probably be.

Comment

• Oh good...so when it says the new mpd is once a day, its just because it uses your mpd attempt, and not because it's another "once per day with no helps" thing like TOK/BI/DI(twice). It'll be nice to be able to help my damn guildies, rather than having to watch them beg for teammates because everyone else did it today, especially if it's as hard as it looks.
                                Last edited by xrycek; 04-13-2015, 07:38 AM.
                                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                                X